Your hubs is so handsome! and YEAY I'm so glad you are back to blogging maybe you have been back a while but I just figured it out! I want to live in Cali too! It looks amazing! You are the cutest and funniest Mamma and of course your children are beautiful! But could the Melton family produce anything else??? Happy to be able to keep up with you!
Okay, well thanks to Jayni's post I'm now all caught up! SO glad you're back to blogging! I hate that you're so far away! :( So update ALL. THE. TIME!! Or else.
2 comments:
Your hubs is so handsome! and YEAY I'm so glad you are back to blogging maybe you have been back a while but I just figured it out! I want to live in Cali too! It looks amazing! You are the cutest and funniest Mamma and of course your children are beautiful! But could the Melton family produce anything else??? Happy to be able to keep up with you!
Okay, well thanks to Jayni's post I'm now all caught up! SO glad you're back to blogging! I hate that you're so far away! :( So update ALL. THE. TIME!! Or else.
Post a Comment