::salon bound::
I have a HUGE passion for doing hair, it has just been WAYYY too much for me having 3 kids under 4 years old and my husband working SO MUCH. Now that work has slowed down for him, he can help me with my kids along with my awesome Mom & sisters. I'm planning on going to Utah (since most of my clients are there) once or twice a month for a few days and work in a salon for a day or two (still trying to work out the details) in American Fork, SO if any of you would like me to do your hair, I'll start taking appointments in March! :) It's going to be nice not having to wash my clients hair out in a kitchen sink & have my kids hanging all over me... I can let my clients relax in a salon environment, read a magazine or book, drink a soda, chit-chat, and just simply RELAX while ya get your hair did! So spread the word. I'm excited, just in time for Spring/Summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Wow that is great Jobi! I admire you for keeping your passion alive and figuring out a way to work things in your life to make it happen. I'm still trying to do that.
Add me to your client list! I loved the first and last time you did my hair.
That is awesome. I so get what you mean about washing people's hair in the kitchen sink! I'd love to have an actual shampoo bowl for once.
If I'm ever in Utah again I'll come find you for my hair needs!
I'm so excited Jobes!! Let me know when you are coming, because I miss you and I can't wait to have you do my hair again! Love ya!
so so so so so so happy! :) But just to clarify...i like the sink hair wash!
Thats great!! It willbe good to see you more often. Are you coming here this week?? If so lets get together FOR SURE!!!
I want you to do my hair. Pretty please. Maybe even a color! =)
Seriously??? This is the best NEWS EVER! I'm so excited to see you WAY more often. Love ya.
ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really haven't had my hair cut by anyone because I am so afraid they will mess it up. I love being able to just trust you to make me look beautiful. You are so talented. So please let me know when you are going to be here and taking appointments and I would love to be on the schedule!! Plus I need some good catch up time on life!!!
You should come to emporium. Jayn said you had talked to my sis in law about it... You would love it!
Truth be told..I'm a blog stalker! Hehe! I'm actually Shilo's little sister and you did a great job with her hair! I'd love to have you do mine sometime! :D
that is totally awesome! Didnt realize you started your blog back up but saw your comment on Melindas blog so I thought I would check....such a fun surprise!!!! Hope you are loving Cali!
oh hey! I just was thinkin, my bro owns a company based out of LA, I will see if they have any sales positions there? Its an awesome company!
I found your blog by accident - yea for your new blog and coming back to Utah to do MY hair! :)
I would love to get an appointment, no one has touched my hair since you did it last! R u going to work at that new salon by the post office?
SIGN ME UP NOW GIRLIE!!!
I have those stinkin' grays sneaking back in and we KNOW I CAN'T have that.
Plus, it'd just be nice to visit with you again!
Post a Comment