::eye brow::

If you don't like to see blood...STOP reading here! (WARNING!)

Enoch was on his way to work and I was on my way to drop my kids off at a friend in my ward's house so she could watch them while I go to a meeting for MY NEW CALLING Guess who is the new Assistant Stake Camp Director?! MEEEEE!!

ON TOP OF STILL BEING THE 1ST COUNSELOR IN THE YOUNG WOMENS IN MY WARD... We'll save that for another post though ;)
Anyways, we were loading the kids in the car and Bryton was chasing Jett around the car and didn't see the mirror on the side of the car and BAM! He ran into the mirror and it laid him out!! Enoch and I were freaking out, blood was everywhere. He easily needed stitches. I was like calling my Mom in Utah,(like she could do something) haha


We don't have insurance at the moment, so we didn't know what to do? Emergency Room, Insta Care? So we called our Bishop. :) He called a nurse in our ward "Mrs. Patsy" and she met us at the church and helped us out cleaned it & "put his eye brow back together", then "butterflied" it and bandaged it up!

My lil' sweet heart all worn out...

12 comments:

jayni & ben said...

i am so happy you used that picture of yourself. you are way toooo freaking hott!! Poor B. I missa him :(

Rheanna said...

His eyebrow looks just like Hyrum's now!!! Sorry you had to deal with that experience too :o( Okay, SO SO SO excited for you to be the Asst. Camp Director-that was one of my favorite callings!!!! Wohoo!!!

Melissa said...

Oh man!!! Poor kid. You guys are always keeping things exciting. Serves you right for being such an AWESOME young womens leader ... they just can't get ENOUGH of you. I know how they feel. You are amazing. Miss you. :(

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

OMG!!! That is so sad, poor boy. I am glad you guys got it all fixed!!! love ya

Liana Brown said...

Poor little guy!! Thank goodness for an awesome ward that is so willing to help! Saved ya from a trip to the ER! Hope he is doing better now!!
Oh and by the way.. your GORGEOUS! I want your hair... ok not blonde.. that would be scary! But I want how perfect it always looks!!

Shari and Trent said...

Poor kiddo! That just looks like it hurts so bad!

the militonis said...

so sad when they get hurt big time! such an awesome ward you have to be able to help like that!

.. said...

Aw, poor kid! I gotta admit that I am completely JEALOUS of your hair! Its so pretty!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Poor Bryt... I love him. I am glad you called me.. not sure I helped.. but I will always try :)
PS Cute picture of you :)

jodi kay said...

OH Jobi! You are amazing! That poor baby. I'm glad you were able to get the help and fix him up. Of course you have that calling because you are cool like that!

JoSue said...

I was assistant camp director last summer! Until I got pregnant with triplets....bummer. :) I was excited to do it though. The girls will LOVE you. You're perfect for the job!

Poor little guy. Those cuts in the eyebrows are good because no one will ever notice it once it's healed!

Colby & Amanda said...

What the heck!! poor little guy:( That is scary, I am glad that he is ok. love ya jobes:)