I miss my friends.
I miss my ward.
I miss my family.
I miss my house.
I miss my trampoline.
I miss the prices of gas.
I miss my front loader washer & dryer.
I miss my garage.
I miss my yard.
I miss my neighbors.
I miss Wal-Mart.
I miss Enoch's old job (that I despised and said I'd rather be poor and live in a card board box & actually have a husband=now that this has come true....I'd take that job ANY DAY over this crap!)
Pretty much, I miss my "old life" BEFORE I moved to California! :( Don't get me wrong, there are GREAT things about California.
I love my ward friends.
I love my ward.
I love the weather.
I love the beach.
AND.. that's about it! haha
I really need to change my attitude. HELP ME. NOTHING has worked out here [actually, I take that back. Enoch got hired on at Delta & we have flying benefits that keep me sane] What happened? We prayed about moving out here. It felt SO right. I won't go into detail & complain you'd be reading this blog for hours. But there is NOTHING I can do about it right now. We don't want to give up his job @ LAX. There isn't any openings at the SLC airport (even if there was, it's hard to transfer)So basically I need to just suck it up! Stop being grumpy towards these 3 lil munchkins & my sweet husband BLESS THEIR HEARTS!


Yup...3 car seats...better believe it!

I have so much to be thankful for. I taught the lesson on Sunday in Young Women's and it was about "our wonderful legacy" Joseph Smith, the Pioneers, etc. I was able to share my Testimony with these sweet girls. I can't imagine being alive during the Joseph Smith/pioneer time. They have the right to complain. Sheesh. Last night we had Family Home Evening and my amazing husband taught a lesson on "Choosing The Right" and my innocent, tender children were just soaking it all in. I'm so grateful for my little family. It's funny whenever my boys pray they always say without fail "PLEASE BLESS THAT MOMMY WILL BE PATIENT!" :( I suck. I really do need to be patient. I'm so thankful for the Gospel. Honestly, if I didn't have the Gospel & my family..........
I don't even know.
Here's a little update on the kids:
Jett & Bryton are best friends. I LOVE having them 12 months apart it's been a BLAST! They are OBSESSED with Justin Bieber, frankly I don't care, cause so am I! ;) jk. Jett has 5 girl friends @ church. Girls love him. I'm in TROUBLE. He could go to Kindergarten this fall, but he has a late birthday so I'm holding him back. I'm hoping he'll get into the TEDDE program out here. It's like Pre-K in Utah, but FREE. He is such a good big brother and is so obedient for the most part. He is so talented and will be so good at whatever he goes for in life. Bryton, Bryton, Bryton...hahahahaha he is HILARIOUS! He makes us laugh & cry every day ;) He is a STINKER. He does NOT know how to whisper. Really. It's a problem. He wears his clothes backward EVERY DAY! He HATES pants and will NOT wear them. I literally have to hold him down and shove em on. They'll be off within a few minutes and he'll already have shorts on (usually backwards) UGH. He loves to tackle Oakley & Jett. He tests our patience everyday and has become REALLY good friend's with "time out"! Good thing he's so freakin cute or else I don't know what we'd do with him.



Oakley runs this home. She is 100% GIRL. She's the princess. haha. Her scream is REALLY annoying & loud, our poor neighbors! She LOVES Enoch & is TOTALLY a "Daddy's girl" Whenever she is around other kids she tends to be a little "rough" it's EMBARRASSING! She is always protecting herself from her two older brothers! At church we spend 3 hours in the halls. She still has 4 1/2 months till she can go into nursery.. FUNNNNN!! She is obsessed with keys and cell phones. She is so much fun. We can't get enough of her.

She is finally starting to get some hair...kind of... She's in for a real treat with me being a hair stylist ;) Poor girl!

Living in California we live closer to Enoch's extended family. We went to Hemet a few weeks ago for Enoch's cousin's homecoming and this is the only picture I took :( The boys LOVED spending time with their cousins!!

We are going to my nephew's 1st birthday party this weekend in Utah & then the beginning of June again for my sister's graduation, the kids are SO EXCITED to see Uncle Jaxon & T.Ray (of course everyone else too)
28 comments:
You are a good Mom, don't be so hard on yourself.
Living away from family when they are so much apart of your life has to be hard...complain away woman!
PS We are coming to So Cal..what is the best beach?
SO fun. I'm sorry life isn't turning out like you wanted. I know how that is. But once you get here jayni will make things all better :) You're so great jobi...and you deserve the best! miss you!
Yipee! You updated! I love you and your family! Trials make us tough :) Wish we could learn things another way sometimes :) I am proud of you and your family! Can't wait to see you! Par...Tay :) Mom
I didn't like this post. I freakin loved it!!! I love you so much and your kids and E. This post made me so happy. Please post more. Thanks!!
I read your blog Jobi! I love hearing all about your ADORABLE children!!! Keep updating :)
I'm sorry moving didn't work out as planned for you guys. If it seemed right at one time then there has to be some reason you're there :) I think you do well at keeping positive. Your kids are seriously adorable. Oaks has a lot more hair than Lily; Lily only grows hair in back haha and in answer to your comment on my blog, I'm nauseous and tired but nothing too bad. Thanks for asking :) have a safe and fun Utah trip!
Awwww Jobi. I miss you. Don't be sad girl. Your kiddos love you, and they KNOW you love them ... I promise ya they do. You have such a cute little family. I admire your strength and courage. Your kids are healthy and happy and so STINKING CUTE! I'm seriously considering stealing all three of them! Keep your chin up girl. It won't always be this way. See you soon. Enjoy the SUNSHINE! We've had like three warm days since Labor Day. Gross.
aawww..I totally love you! Keep your head up! YOu are going to look back on this time and see how much you grew and became closer to your little family! (even though I know you dont want to hear that now)...you are awesome and are so blessed with the cutest family!
Hang in there Jobs. When we were trying to sell our home and my husband was working three jobs, going to school, our home was up for sale and constantly had to be clean and I had just had Matthew, I thought I was going to die from stress and frustration on several different occasions. I relied a lot on my visiting teachers for help and I prayed a lot. But one thing that helped me was to read a conference talk every day. It really helped my attitude and the days I read seemed a little easier. There is a reason you are there and you probably won't know what it is for years if ever. Have faith. Your kids are so dang cute!
Ah hang in there jobi! I'm sure if you felt that it was the right thing, it was. Sometimes the reasons why don't come to us for a long time. You were probably meant to be there because you're so sweet and radiant and everyone loves you. I will be in the same position here in a couple months!!
Cute Pictures love them!! all your kids are so cute! your a good mom, your too hard on yourself. Your kids are so good, Jett is such a good lil helper, Oakley YIKES she is to die for so cute!! dont you just love her being a daddy's girl? I miss you, Love ya!!
I read, I read!!!
I miss you guys so so much! Miss seeing your crazy little boys running around so carefree outside. And so sad I missed Oakley growing up!
Keep the updates coming!
Ok, I totally missed your blog change until finally I found you! And I went private so I need your email!! Your kids are adorable and getting so big!!!
Jobi! I am so glad you commented on my blog because I've known your old blog address was no good for a long time but didn't know your new one! Hooray cuz I love the way you write, it's like we are in the same room and I can hear you saying everything. I am so glad you are coming in June! Will you have time to squeeze us in? Because we'll work around your schedule and plan a playdate for when you're here if you want. A tip for when you turn into Monster Mom -- start giving yourself time-outs. Finn gets a total kick out of it every time I do it and he actually lets me go to my room and be alone for a minute which is totally all I need...and I usually eat some chocolate while I'm in there! Dead serious, saved my life. I have been super grumpy this pregnancy, don't know what I would do without my time-outs. Love you girl. Hope to see you soon.
I LOVE your blog!!! In fact I wish you updated it more!! Your kids are sooooo dang cute! And your super mom! I love reading up on your life! Stalkerish??... yes. :) I love that gorgeous Oakley is getting more hair!
Oh and complain as much as you want!! Life is tough when things don't work out the way we plan. Good luck with everything! And i am sooooo jealous of your free flying perks!
Your kids are all gorgeous! I wish I lived as close to the beach as you do! Things happen for a reason. I just keep saying that with everything that has happened in my life. It feels like the decisions you make are the ones you are suppose to until you make them. Then you wonder why you did. Good things come to those who wait :)
I think one of the hardest things to learn in life is how to be happy and content exactly where you are (physically, mentally, financially, whatever). It's been something I've had to work on lately too, and patience has been a challenge. So just know you aren't alone, and I'm sure you're an amazing mom. Your kids are too cute not to be :)
I'm one of those horrible people that didn't update your blog address...just slow, I assure you-problem solved and OF COURSE this house keeps track of your gorgeous family! You are a fantastic mom with such a warm heart! I'm so grateful that we've had the opportunity to know you and pray every day you get to come home to Utah soon!
Okay, I check your new blog every day! I just haven't changed it on my blog. I LOVE Oakley's hair. I can't believe you can do that to it:) I bet we miss you more than you miss us;) Seriously, I had a dream last night that you came back and we both cried. I'm so lame. Your kids are adorable, and Bryton makes me laugh. Let me know when you are here and we'll do lunch.
Jobi you're awesome. It's funny how we don't realize what we have until it's gone. I always tell myself, when Sean's done with school life will be better, when this happens we'll be happier, etc. I should learn to be happy with what I have right now too. But you have the most beautiful family. Your kids are so cute and they sound like they are so fun. I have days too when I feel like I suck. Patience is hard to come by. Hang in there:)
Sorry you feel like things aren't great out there! I think it would be very difficult but it seems you are doing awesome! And that is too cute that they pray for you to be patient...my poor kids proabably feel the same way. They probably think they live with the Wicked Witch of the West!
Our little guys must be really close in age. We're holding our little guy back instead of sending him to kindergarten as well! And as for the not knowing how to whisper, we're in the same boat! We've had rows of people in church laughing by something he says....he doesn't know what quiet is! And your little girl is too cute!
I hear you about the patience thing! I am horrible too! I pray everyday that I can have patience, but I really struggle with my one kiddo!
Your kids sound just like mine, attitufes and all!! You are doing great, dont give up. God works in mysterious ways so keep your head up! We have been in your boat before and I thought it would never end, but it does. I wish we could afford to come to cali and we would visit!! keep your head up girl. Your kids are getting big and cuter!
I totally read you blog and updates. You are SUCH A GOOD MOM, so don't let the rough days get to you. I so wish I could be more like you. At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel and you get to go back to Utah to visit. Love & miss y'all! :)
I love reading your blogs!! I hope you guys move back!! I talked to my brother Ifa and he said you guys were, so I hope it's true!! This is where your heart is :) Cali is nice to visit tho...Cali will always have a piece of our hearts there :)
Hey Jobi, read your blog today and am amazed by your awesomeness! Thank you for your honesty! I admire you so much and think you are wonderful...your family is wonderful...and we miss you lots!! Take care and keep at it! Your doing just great!
Jobi, I have your old blog! I need to update it on my blog. :) I am sorry you are having a hard time. It is hard living out of state. Sometimes I think, "why in the world did we feel good about this?" ha ha I guess if nothing else it makes us stronger, right? Hang in there, it sounds like you are doing great!
We miss you guys SOOOOO much! :(
Post a Comment