::My new nephew::

My sister n law Grace had a new baby boy. I had the privilege of being in the room when she delivered him, it's always such a spiritual, amazing experience! She did AWESOME, only pushed like 2 times. She was a CHAMP & HE IS PERFECT.

Tyson James Manokisi Hughes
Born April 16th, 2011
7lbs 8oz & 21 inches

How stinkin cute is he in his car seat?

I'm pretty much obsessed with him.

We went to Arizona and spent almost a week there. We had a BLAST! Between my sister n law Grace & my Aunt Jillinda, they spoiled us. I'll do another post later about our Arizona trip, when I have more time.

2 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Jobi! SO glad you got a blog going again! Your blog is my FAV!
Your new nephew is adorable! It looks like you're enjoying Cali! I'm SO jealous!

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey, just wanted to you wish you a late Happy Mother's Day. I was going to post something on your Facebook page but then I remembered you're not doing Facebook anymore and then I forgot to post it on your blog yesterday.

You are an INCREDIBLE mother and I'm so thankful we are friends. I hope Enoch and the kids spoiled you. Love ya! :)