
My favorite ride is California Screamin! I LOVE it!

We went with a guy that Enoch works with and his cute family. I totally have a new friend that I'm so pumped about! They're in our Stake too. LOVE Nasi!! We laughed our butts off.

It's fun trying to get these three to all smile & look at the camera.. my camera on my phone, none-the-less!


We went to my Great-Grandma's 99th birthday party out here in California!! She's my Dad's Grandma. Isn't she the cutest little thing ever?! My kids weren't sure what to think. haha. So here's the kids with their Great-Great Grandma!

This past week we went to Utah for Enoch's little brother, Mana, and my little sister, Janessa's graduations.
Mana graduated from Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs. We're really proud of him and love him so much. He is an incredible athlete, it was fun watching him play basketball throughout High School. He is only 17, so he'll probably work, maybe go play ball somewhere until he leaves on his mission next Summer? CONGRATULATIONS MANA!!

It's fun, because him and my little sister Janessa are friends, they went to Homecoming one year as well. Awww... mini Jobi & Enoch ;) jk. They're "JUST FRIENDS" she came with us to his graduation.

My little sister graduated from American Fork High School. I just LOVE her SO MUCH! It is so crazy that she is all grown up! :(
Me, Janessa, & Jayni (couldn't LOVE my sister's more! They're my BEST friends, besides my Mom of course)

The Melton Family (minus J.J. & Lindsey)
Janessa & her besties

She is not sure of what she is going to do now that she is graduated. Work? School? Cheer? She is on Heritage Tours, which I'm SO JEALOUS! I want to go again. It's a church history tour that you go on for 3 weeks with a bunch of Seminary graduates your age. It was, besides my sealing, THE MOST spiritual experience of my life. It's where I gained a Testimony for myself. It is INCREDIBLE! You learn a lot about the pioneers & a lot about Joseph Smith. I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back! Love you Ness. I look up to you a lot. You're so pure! Such a good girl. Thanks for being a great example to me & my kids.
While we were in Utah, I became an Aunt again!! My first niece BENTLEY MAE MELTON was born. My beautiful sister n law did a great job. I'm so proud of you Linds.
A few hours old...

Isn't she so perfect?! She has THE CUTEST little lips, nose, and ears EVERRR!

It's CRAZY my little brother is a Dad. I'm really proud of him. I went to the Hospital again to visit and this is what I saw when I walked in the room.. Is that not TENDER?! He'll be an AMAZING Dad. I can't wait to see his cute lil family grow. CONGRATUALTIONS J.J. & LINDSEY!! Love you!

I LOVE him SOOOOOO MUCH! This was at Chuck-a-Rama before Janessa's graduation, hence my GARGANTUAN smile... anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE, LOVE it there...

How much do I LOVE when this happens??
14 comments:
Um how GORGEOUS do you freaking look in all your pictures?!!! You are beautiful! Your kids are all getting so big! They are all so dang cute. We were at Disneyland last wed-fri that would've been crazy if you went one of those days?! I hope you guys are doing good!!
Jobi, you are so stinking funny. Reading your blog is just like listening to you talk. I'm so jealous that you already got to see baby Bentley, how fun!
And Ana told me that you're coming out to Utah when we're going to be there - WAHOO!!!! My hair needs help, and you're the only one that does it right! But mostly I'm just glad that you're going to be there so we can all hang out and chat! Hope you're having a great week, see you soon!
You have been partyin' it up! I'm so jealous! By the way, you look gorgeous!!
Love hearing all the exciting things you guys have been up to!!! Glad to hear that you are all doing so well.
So cute, Jobes. That pic of JJ is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!! Ohh and the pic of your kids sleeping? Geez, I love it!! So fun to see you while you were here!!
That's so awesome your great great grandma is 99! I'm jealous of your disneyland trip...we are dying to go!
Sad I missed you guys the last time you guys were down, but the kids are getting so big and they are beautiful.. love it.. Send my love to your family.. Hopefully next time your down we can do lunch.. OH and I heart sisters too..
Jobi good job updating. Even though I knew all of this I still LOVE to see pictures of your family. Miss you!!!
I LOVE all the pictures. You and your gorgeous sisters and family (Enoch looks really good, seriously, has he lost weight?) Your new niece is so stinkin cute! I really think you should do the Tri with us next year. You could so do it, and you would love it!
I think it's time for you to come home.....NOW! Miss you tons and tons:)
P.S. Your yard does not look very good at all. I'm so sorry. I should go over and yell at them:)
I think it's funny. In the picture of your G-Grandma Oakley looks her size. haha
I am jealous disneyland!! Those are such cute pictures. Bentley is so cute!! Call me when you come back I miss you Love ya
sounds like you are one busy woman, you have the cutest kids ever!!
cute pictures Jobi! I don't know why I didn't have your blog address...well, now I do and I am excited! I love reading yours and your sista's blogs...you two are hilarious! You look amazing and your family is darling!
Looks like you guys are really happy where you're at! It's so hard to be away from family sometimes, but on the other hand it makes your family so close! Your cuties are so grown up! That is a really sweet picture of your brother!
Post a Comment