2 years and counting....-February 23, 2008
Today is our 2 year Anniversary! (Yes.. we do have 2 kids and we've only been married for 2 years) I just want my husband to know how much I love him! He is my everything, my best friend! He is so perfect for me, not too many people can handle my strong personality and mood swings (ha ha) He can! He works so incredibly hard so I can stay home and take care of my boys. He spoils me! I'm so grateful he honors his priesthood and is so strong in the gospel. He is a great example to me! The day I was sealed to him for time and all eternity was the BEST, BEST day of my life! I'm grateful for my eternal companion, I love you Enoch! Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay Congratulations you guys!!!!! You are SO cute!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy 2 year!
What a handsome couple! Two years and two boys - life came at you fast. So glad you have a great guy!
Congrats!! 2 Years! Impressive, and two kids. That is pretty dang good!!
Gosh Jobi-
Still as HOT as ever !!! Ha youlook way good girl, two kids, thats impressive...
Post a Comment