Our ward is playin in the Tongan Women's Stake Basketball Tournament, We had our first game, we played against a Samoan ward from Orem. We WON! It was fun, but SOOO BRUTAL!! Not kidding, you should see my bruises ALL OVER my body! A girl on their team about killed me... I guess that's what I get tryin to play ball with a bunch of polynesians. By the way- check out our jersey's their from East Highschool up in Salt Lake (Highschool Musical) WE thought we were cool.. and they couldn't have been tighter on us. It's okay more motivation to loose weight!
3 comments:
I am so mad I didn't go:( I saw so sleepy that day! Yea for being pregnant. It looked like you had a lot of fun. I am glad our ward won. Cuz Loni has a friend on the other team and she thought they were going to win haha. You go Girl!!
That is SO fun that your ward has a women's basketball team!! I wish ours did that! Maybe after I have this baby, I should try to get something going! hehe...We'll see.
AF2 basketball and what!?!? We were amazing!! Well you were! I just about died out there on the court! I seriously need to borrow and oxygen tank so I can use it when Im sittin on the bench!haha Anyways you gotta help me update my blog! Well see you tonight at practice so we can all puke our guts out! love ya!
Post a Comment