Bath Time!- February 17, 2008

One of my favorite things to do everyday is bath my boys! They absolutely LOVE the tub! I'm talkin like 45 minutes they stay in it without crying, it's so relaxing for me actually.. I see their fingers starting to wrinkle, so then I decide to get em out.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to love bath time, too. Especially afterward, when my son was all fresh and clean and in his jammies ready for bed. That's one of the best parts about having kids.

Penn and Kass said...

Wow! Your boys are sooo CUTE! Brooke is doing good! Her boys are getting big! I just love them to death! How do you like Eagle Mountain?

aubphotography said...

noooooooo!!! oh my gosh!!!!!!! love them!

Tiffini said...

Jobi your boys are so freaking cute!! Our boys seem to be a lot alike. Brightyn and Hayden LOVE the bath tub too. Hope all is well.

mckenna said...

Bath time is the best!! Love it! I love that little chair Bryton has! Where did you get it?

Nat said...

I love to put boys in the bath. Sam loevs it, but Dallin does not share the love of water.

personplatoon.blogspot.com

(I am Married to Judy's Brother Steven Pederson)

Tiffini said...

I can't believe how much we have in common its pretty freaky considering lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a MONSTER first child :)

JWolfgramm said...

hehehe... LOVE it. so cute Jobes!!

Anonymous said...

hey! where did you get that cute little seat? I need one of those for MACIE!!!

{sara} said...

What child does not like the bath? I love to put Kennedi in there to play while I get ready. She lays down and says she's swimmin'!

Tiffini said...

Hey I added you as a friend on my blog I hope you don't mind :)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Okay Jobi you have the best blog! Seriously! I always love reading all your posts!

And YES! This snow has got to quit! It's slowing down my house which means I live in The Ranches THAT much longer! Make it stop for me kay?

xOxOxO

jayni & ben said...

YOU STILL SUCK you won't let me babysit my babies this weekend. Instead you want to get all HOT and BUBBLE-EE. HAHA Kidding. But I love them more than myself. It is true!!

Kalli said...

Alright you "whipper snapper" have fun in Vegas and we will come next week for sure. Happy Anniversary early!

Staci Davies said...

I need to find me one of those plastic hold him upper things. I worry about SAryn in the bath. They are so stinkin' cute!