My Birthday!! 03.31.08

I'm the BIG 2-4!! I feel like a GRANDMA! Maybe I better start workin out more and eating healthier so that I don't! We went to The Pizza Factory for dinner it was way yummy! I just wish my Dad and J.J. were there.. but it's okay I guess my Dad working to support the fam and J.J. serving the Lord is a little more important than my birthday!




21 comments:

Lauren said...

hAPpY BirThDay Grandma!! ;) Hooray for fun getaways without the kids. You are so cute! Love Ya!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

HaPPy bIrThDaY jObi!!!

xOxOxO

Kalli said...

Happy Birthday! And girl 24 is great I am freakin out that I will be 26 soon crap! what is this aging thing all about anyway!!??

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! This looked like a pretty great Birthday, out to eat, Vegas, no kids, Vegas, and Vegas, what more could you ask for. And boy does Enoch spoil you! I'm jealous.

Brad and Jana said...

Hey Jobi! It is Jana (Grace) Page! I found your page and was so excited! Your family is so cute! I have a blog it is pagefamilypage.blogspot.com I love to see what people are up too! Jana

Lorina said...

Happy Birthday! I turn 25 this year! I am old. I want to go to Vegas...Nice family for watching your kiddos.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

You dork 24 come on!! Wait until you are my age ahhhhhh then you aill feel old. j/k Happy Happy Birthday hope it was a good day for you!!!:)

The Belnaps said...

Cute Blog!! Your family picture is adorable! Your trip looked like a blast! Hope you had a good birthday. You do look pretty old in those pictures though!!.... Just kidding, your nuts

brooke said...

Yeah, you pretty much are a grandma... better invest in a cane or something, maybe some depends, pretty much things just start getting ugly from this point! You are such a little nerd! You still look just like you did in High School and you've popped out two freakin kids!!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like it was a fun time! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! I'm jealous you had a gettaway without kids! Looks like you had alot of fun!

amberandlandon said...

Happy(Late)Birthday!! March birthday's are the best!

aubphotography said...

i guess u forgot to call me! lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am for sure going to Tasha's shower. I'm excited to see you! And yes I am bringing Ty.

Staci Davies said...

Ohhh 24 aint' that old girl! We're way young actually :) Looks like you had a fun day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late.

Love ya
Staci

Kim and Adam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Looks like you and your family are doing very well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You sure are getting up there! So, I found a picture of us the other day on the last day of 6th Grade! I about died laughing. You were wearing like a devil ear headband or something. ha ha So funny!!

Kristi said...

you are SO OLD Jobi! But let's just remember that I am always one year older and that much more a grandma :) It was good seeing you at Chili's last night. You are so dang cute.

Megan said...

Jobi, hey Lorina told me I needed to sign up for this blogging thing. I was excited to see your blog. I can't believe how big Bryton has gotten since I saw you last. Check out my blog. its not to exciting yet cause I just set it up.

Hayward Family said...

Happy (belated) birthday!! Sorry I'm such a bad friend!! ARIES girl..GIVE IT UP!! I'm an aries too! ;) Looks like you had TONS of fun!! LOVE YOU!!