St. Patricks Day-March 17, 2008

Today we went into Daddy's work and took him and some co-workers GREEN cupcakes! Jett and Bryton weren't forced to be on Enoch's lap AT ALL! Happy St. Patricks Day!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's just cute.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

those boys are always dressed so cute!

Tiffini said...

They are so cute and they look so much like Enoch! That's cooky!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

what a great little mom you are. I figure soon I'll morph into the cupcake-making mom...right now I'm the always-stressed-out-barely-holding-it-together mom. Those boys are so adorable!

{sara} said...

Too cute! What a good little wife you are.

Lisa Johnson said...

You are the cutest wife/mom ever. How do you do it all and always look so amazing? You are incredible.

JWolfgramm said...

Aww... this pic is so cute!! Love Bryton's headband! Enoch's hair is getting LONG!!! hehehe

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love this picture!! Bryton look so much like Enoch it's crazy!!! ALl the boys look good!!

Kalli said...

happy st patricks day a few days late I love it I made green cuppie cakes too that day but we just kept them all at home and ate them ourselves yum yum!!! I also made cabbage and corn beef that night in the spirit of st patricks day and corn beef is gross!!! I love the pics of the boys at church we seriously need to wake up and come cause I know it would be so fun. Anyways your a sweetie love ya and give those cute little boys a squeeze from me.

Hayward Family said...

You are the CUTEST wife I know! I would never even think of that! I LOVE YOU! I want some green cupcakes! hehe..