Dissapointment-05.13.09

I'm pretty disappointed from the results of my reality TV this week :( :(

The Biggest Loser
I'm really bugged Helen won The Biggest Loser! She looked ridiculous in my opinion, almost too skinny in a way. After she won did you see her STILL "overweight" daughter hugging her?? I felt so bad for her daughter. I think Tara deserved it, she looked STUNNING, was never below the yellow line, and won 5 trillion challenges!! I feel she was a cry baby bad at times.. but dang.. she's an amazing athlete! I would have rather had Mike win than Helen. Can you believe Jerry?? My goodness. Awesome. Even though I wanted Kristen or Sione to win the "at home" Biggest Loser. Also, I was NOT a huge fan of what they did on the Finale with those 2 girls that were competing in front of America to be on next seasons Biggest Loser. I felt SOOO bad for the girl that didn't make it. She probably feels SO DUMB! I know she still gets a trainer at home. But GEEZ, that was the stupidest thing I feel. AND Alison, the host, looked really good for just having a baby... but my gosh.. put those GARGANTUAN JUJUNGAS AWAY. Ew...

American Idol
I HATE ADAM LAMBERT'S MUSIC... GAG ME! I don't hate him. I just don't like his music. I would NEVER buy or listen to his music on the radio. I would NEVER go to one of his concerts. Even if someone paid for my ticket to go to The American Idol Tour, I probably wouldn't go, just so I don't have to listen to his music. I LOVED Danny Gokey!! I LOVED his voice. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD he's gone!! I want Kris Allen to win it all now obviously.

21 comments:

dlhadlock said...

I am so sad that Danny is gone. I totally loved him and thought he should win and I totally agree about Adam and his music. He better not win but I really think that he will.

Jon and Julie Melton said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Great post Jobes! Ditto to everything right down to Allison, Helen, Danny and Adam. Great minds think alike. Love you. Mom

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha! I haven't watched any of American Idol this year for some reason. I've watched EVERY season except the first. And now this year. Don't know what my deal is.

As for Biggest Loser? Oh my goodness! Helen lost a TON of weight. And yes, I'm jealous of how skinny she was. But you're right. She almost looked sick. Not very attractive. And Tara looked incredible. And played a better game. She should have won.

Des said...

I totally wanted Tara to win!!!! I thought she looked awesome and she did rock it the whole time. I agree that Helen looked almost too skinny, she definitely looked weird. I was not very happy either, to wait for three hours to see her win :)

Spackman's said...

I was sad to see Danny go to;( I would never buy any of adam's music but you have to agree that he has a range like no other! I can't believe it!! If he wins I won't be sad because I think he deserves it. Plus a rockstar has never won lol

Anonymous said...

Go Kris! Boo Adam! And too bad Tara didn't win... Helen's a little WT for me! Love your butt!

Kristi said...

okay, I just finished Biggest Loser earlier...I wanted Tara to win (although, I don't hate Helen like you do). Tara just deserved it so much more...and, yes, Helen looked kind-of weird...Tara looked awesome and healthy! Gosh, she deserves SOMETHING for how good she did! I can't believe Jerry! WOW! It's hard seeing him win, when I fell in love with others that I wished would have won...

American Idol...is there any chance that Adam won't win? Everyone I talk to doesn't like him...so who is voting for him??!

Rheanna said...

JOBI!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on vacation so I haven't watched any of my shows yet. I still have to watch them, but now I'm disappointed before I even get to them :o(

Kristi said...

You are so cute...you can be as rude about Helen as you want...:) I can't believe she sent her daughter home as well! I wasn't a fan of either of the mom's this season.

Shilo said...

I agree with you on Idol. The good news is: Danny should still get some sort of deal out of all of this AND he will be back briefly next week (assuming they do what they've done in the past.)
I was kinda surprised that Kris made it and Danny didn't, but I guess that's how America is...

Hayward Family said...

Too bad I never got into this! I heard it was really good!! Maybe next season!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

grrrr... i'm so mad about Helen. She totally looked DISGUSTING! My husband made the comment she probly starved herself and puked just so she could win. and i too loved Danny. So dissapointing!

amberandlandon said...

I'm so glad you posted about this. I was so mad about Helen! I though she looked TOO skinny. Yuck! That is so sad about Danny. Well i'm voting for Kris.

Shari and Trent said...

I totally wanted Danny to win American Idol too, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen. Everyone seems to like Adam for some reason, I am not a fan of his!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I don't watch Biggest Loser, but your gargantuan jujungas comment made me laugh. You are hilarious. Totally agree about Adam...it bugs that the judges gave Khris such a hard time on the 'rock' night because I loved his songs and Adam's made me want to hurl...no denying he is SUPER talented, just definitely not my style. I wanted it to be Danny and Kris in the finale, but hopefully all of Danny's voters will vote for Kris now so he'll win!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ditto. helen is weird as crap. did you see her on Ellen??? She was soooooooooooooo annoying. I wanted to punch through the screen. I would also rather Mike have won, but Tara deserved it. I felt bad for her. She is so pretty now. How about that confetti stuck in Allison's boob at the end. HAAAAAA

Oh and I hate adam too, but I hate danny too. Goooo kris!

Ruth Done said...

Okay, so I thought Helen looked sick and kept walking and standing like she was a 17 year old model. GAG!!! I'm not an Adam Lambert fan either. As Brendan says "Anyone who sings Led Zeplin with eyeliner on should be shot!" I really hope Kris Allen wins!

Kalli said...

Jobi you make me and even though I don't watch either of these shows I agree with you :) Also I love the mothers day pic you are so fun and your boys are too cute when you having another? Isn't it time hahah that is what everyone says to me lately so I thought I might pass that on. Anyway I have been bad at blogging for awhile but it is nice to log in and catch up so keep posting for me lol take care and keep in touch tell your mom hi for me I love her!

Kalli said...

oops I meant to write Jobi you make me laugh not just Jobi you make me my bad....

Mindy Thomas said...

I feel the exact same way you do about American Idol. Me and my sister voted for Chris like crazy just so he WON'T win!!!!!!!!!! To bad for Danny, oh well he will still sell an album.

Brock and Stef said...

I couldn't agree with you more!!!! Tara so should have won for the fact that she never fell below the yellow line.. Helen always did! I was partial about Mike because I knew Ron would benefit from his son winning. Helen does look gross... I think she starved herself to win!