Hogle Zoo-05.28.09

This was our first time at the Hogle Zoo this year, the boys LOVED it, of course! They still talk about all of their favorite animals every day. We went with my friend Meleana and her 2 boys Kainoa and Baby Sam. Here were some of their favorites:

Lookin at the elephants


Holding hands.. ha ha hopefully our husbands don't see this picture! ;)

This is the elephant that is pregnant. They are pregnant for like 20 months, can you imagine?? SHe's having her baby elephant in August.


The Rhino.. so weird lookin

The Bears

The Zebras

The penguins


The stinky girraffe

Riding The Carousel


EXHUSTED and ready to go home

16 comments:

pwincessdi said...

how fun!! My daughter went on her school field trip there just yesterday, she loved it..especially cause my mom volunteered cause I'm 8 months prego and I did not want to walk for hours!! I'm such a wuss!! Anyways looks like ya'll had fun!! :)

Spackman's said...

I love the zoo! Your boys are so freakin cute jobi! I can't believe how big they are getting

.. said...

Looks like fun! When we went last year, they were building new exhibits so hopefully you didnt run into all there contruction like we did!

Liana Brown said...

Zoos are so fun for kids! Actually for me too! :) But being in the sun for that long is tiring! You guys look way though!!!

Liana Brown said...

Sorry I meant way cute!

mckenna said...

Fun!! Anytime anyone posts something like this it makes me miss living so close to so many fun activities. :( Your boys are getting SO HUGE!! I can't believe it! And, as I mention in EVERY comment, why are you so freaking gorgeous!!

jayni & ben said...

I want to go with you guys there. I hate that I work everyday and I don't get to go with you to do fun things like that :(

The Watson's said...

Hey did you really like it? I have never been and we are going with Seth's family on Friday.

JWolfgramm said...

how freakin fun. wait til I get back to Utah to do some fun stuff with me!! We are hanging out when I get back dang it!!! We just went to the zoo here in DC too. I love the zoo!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

It looks like you guys went on a good day. When we went a couple weeks ago, the bears weren't out and either were the penguins :( Sad. I love the zoo. I can't wait to see the baby elephant. Cindi looks Rhino's are the worst looking animal ever. I kinda like them cause they're so weird. Anyway... you are too cute. Can't wait to hang out Saturday. Partay!!! I better start listening to some Josh.

Randi A. said...

How fun. Those boys are so cute... and so big! I can't wait to take Hudson to the zoo this summer!

Ashley and Aaron said...

So many cute posts! Of course your boys loved the zoo...looks like it was so much fun! I love the post about Farm Country too...I would have been just as excited about seing my kid on the pony ride!

Annie said...

Jobi-Won-Kanobi(remember those guys?)... Your boys are seriously little studs! So cute!

Kellie said...

That looks like fun! Your boys are getting so big. Before you know it, they are going to be little men.

kelsey.bj.addi said...

i just posted all my zoo pics and then i went to your blog and saw almost all the pictures! haha hope you had as much fun as we did!! but of corse you did with those boys of yours!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

your family is seriously so stinkin cute Jobi!! you look like you are still a blast to be around...me since iv been a mom...im boreing. so ya im saying keep up the great looks and laughing jobi, it really looks great on you! and you are also such a great mom! Could you also tell your mom and dad hey for me?
ps.. have fun in california tommorrow,and be safe! =)
love you girl!