hahahahahahaha.... Those are truely pictures that you must show them and there wives when they get older!! I love it!! If those pictures dont say priceless summer then I dont know what it could possibly mean!!! Love it!!
I can not tell you how hard I laughed when I saw these pictures!!!!! They are SOOOOO cute!!! We should get together one day once I get settled in Utah!
lol your son's are too cute! yup, they will be white in the winter and tan as heck in the summer. lol, just the regular life of a tongan that can swing it both ways. anyway, it was good to see ya at that funeral in salt lake. i just wanted to let you know i so adore you freakin cute family! tema
31 comments:
hahahaha that is so cute!!!! thats one nice things about being pale, i dont have to worry about tan lines....those boys are so darn cute!
Ha ha ha ha ha!! I thought Jack's tan line was bad!! Those are so great! Cutest cheeks ever!!
Awesome pics!!! They are so stinkin cute! We need to get our boys together again sometime!
NO! I could not be more jealous!
what the random foot?!?! Was Jaxon in the tub with them by chance??? I wud dem.
hahahahahahaha.... Those are truely pictures that you must show them and there wives when they get older!! I love it!! If those pictures dont say priceless summer then I dont know what it could possibly mean!!! Love it!!
cutest pictures ever ever ever!!! can't get over it! we went to come hangout with you guys!
That is the cutest picture! If only we all could look that tan, They are such cuties!!!!!
hahaha that is soooo dang cute Jobi
That is so funny, I love it! I love reading your blog. It always makes me smile!
lmbo!! that's wayy cute! :)
OMGoodness if ONLY i could get a tan line like that! I can only hope my kids get those Tongan genes!!
SO dang cute!!! BUT, who's foot is that sticking out in the 2nd pic?
I can not tell you how hard I laughed when I saw these pictures!!!!! They are SOOOOO cute!!! We should get together one day once I get settled in Utah!
ha ha I love it :)
That's hilarious!
My kids look the same way!
I LOVE my brown kids!
xOxOxO
So so cute! i love it! They are so cute!
i love it!!!
This is the Great! I love this picture.
lol your son's are too cute! yup, they will be white in the winter and tan as heck in the summer. lol, just the regular life of a tongan that can swing it both ways. anyway, it was good to see ya at that funeral in salt lake. i just wanted to let you know i so adore you freakin cute family! tema
haha! That is awesome! Love it! I have one boys that seriously gets a major tan and it is close to that....so way cute! You have an awesome fam!
I can't believe those tans! Those are some bys who love playing outside.
Ok...that is the cutest thing ever! Those pics are priceless!
hahaha!!! That's awesome! We are all white over here! haha.. No sun yet this summeR! lol.. WHEN are we gonna get together? I miss you girl!!
HA HA just like my boys. gotta love it. But question, whos foot is that in the second pic? :) miss you..
OH MY!! That is too stinkin cute! haha!! And what is wtih the random foot in the bottom photo? ;)
Too funny. Yeah, is there someone else in the tub below? I noticed that food, it made me curious. You have the cutest boys!
HAHAHAHAHA I love their BUMS!! Literally. What Granny wouldn't!
Ha ha ha! They are so stinkin cute! I just love them. And this is the funniest and cutest pic ever:)!
Ha ha they are so cute! I love them!
Ha Ha they are so cute! I love them!
Post a Comment