Tubin' down the river...07.25.09

After Enoch almost fighting a fisherman, freezing our bums off, stopping a few hundred times for Enoch to get back on his tube, Enoch getting all scraped and banged up, almost giving up a few times, Jaxon about running into rocks or logs-crying...we did it! A group of us survived tubing down the frigid waters of the Provo River.. We had a BLAST! Can't wait to do it again.

Ben's brother Darren and his daughters Nesta & Ireta. Enoch & I. Ben & Jayni. J.J., Jaxon, & Janessa..

Glad he's still alive! :]

You KNOW I HAD to get a picture with my "Jobe" life jacket!!

Janessa, J.J., and Jaxon

Melton sisters

Noxaj

Ganecka

17 comments:

Mar and Koki said...

Do you ever stop playing HAHAHA! So much fun. We're going to have to give that a try.

Ashley and Aaron said...

wow this looks so fun! I have never tubed down the Provo river...it's on my to-do list. The other thing on my to-do list: hang out with you! I miss ya girl. As soon as my baby is not hooked up to so much crap I will be a lot more mobile and ready to get out into the world. I totally have cabin fever.

Kristi said...

I LOVE doing that...haven't gone down the Provo River in too long! Looks like you had a good time...with some adventure!???

Hayward Family said...

Looks like fun!! I have never done it.. Will need to for sure! :)

Liana Brown said...

That looks WAY fun! We will have to try that!

Joy :) said...

Geez, glad you guys are all stil alive. Looks like so much fun.

RiCe _FaMiLy said...

I have been there and done that! We had like mini tubes though. Let's just say I was the one crying! ha ha It sounds like you all had fun

JWolfgramm said...

sooo much freakin fun!! geeeze - I'm gonna join the Melton family!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

want to do that....bad.

aubphotography said...

That pic of you and Enoch! WHAT! i love you! so cute...

jodi kay said...

Enoch fighting! haha! Nice! I woulda had his back! Glad you guys all made it down ok. I was going to say I wanted to try that, until I heard you get the heck beat out of you.

Kelli Proctor said...

You guys always have so much going on! I swear everytime I check out the Niu blog I have to play catch up! Such a way cute family! Love it! And why did your husband almost beat up a fisherman, haha, must hear this story!

weasel said...

A few years ago we did that in ID at a family reunion - it was so fun!!! I was a few months pregnant so Nase was so mad at me for doing it...that's why I told him afterward, ha ha! I would so do that again! Looks so fun!

Jeana said...

we have never done that and it sounds fun! for the most part anyway! ha ha you always look so good no matter what your doing! its not fair! :)

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Jobi,

Your blog profile does not give me the option to send you an email, and I just noticed that any comments left on here have to be approved before they will post, so this is the only way to reach you. I am not sure how to tell you this, but I thought you would like to know : http://ads.heraldextra.com/articles/2009/08/02/obituaries/346610.txt

I tried to contact you on fb but it looks like you've deleted that too.

Nat said...

That looks like it was a blast.

Matt and Amie said...

Ok you guys are so much fun! That looks like a blast.