Guess What?!?!- 10.13.09

We gave in and paid to get an early gender ultra sound!!! We went to Fetal Studio's in the South Towne Mall and had a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone.. not only am I measuring like 4 days early (my birthday) but we're having a.............





GIRL!!! AHHHHHHH!! I'm SOOOOOO excited! Can't wait. :]

70 comments:

Unknown said...

We are excited for you! Grandpa and Grandma Melton

pwincessdi said...

AWWWWW SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! You guys are gonna have the cutest lil girl!! Congrats!!!! :)

.. said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!

kEnZiE b said...

CONGRATS!!! Girls are so much fun, you're going to love it. She's going to be one protected little girl with those big brothers!!

Cheryl said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!!!! Thats awesome!! Good for you Jobi, you deserve a little mini you!!

Leesa said...

oh that is SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!! im so happy for you!!! she is going to be gorgeous!!!

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

That so exciting congrats! Your baby will be so cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A GIRL!?!?!? You are going to LOVE having a little girl!!! Tell Enoch that girls can play football too! ;)
Congrats! I am so excited for you!!!

jayni & ben said...

woot woot. I was sooooooooooo excited when I heard. It is about time!!

-nick and whitley- said...

yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i am SO excited for you!!!!!!! it's so much fun!!!! yay for babies!!!

mckenna said...

I actually just screamed out loud in excitement for you! Ha ha ha! I knew it! (I'm seriously ALWAYS right when I guess baby genders). :) Congratulations!! It's going to be a whole new experience!!

Astle Family said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!!

Joy :) said...

I knew it! Congrats!

Penn and Kass said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!

Logan and Toni said...

i am sooo excited for you!! i'm so glad you got your girl, she's going to be so beautiful!!

jodi kay said...

Yes! I'm so excited for you guys...I can't wait to see w
who she looks like!

finau said...

YAY!!!! OMGoodness she is going to be sooooo gorgeous and perfect! I can't wait for you guys! I am so excited! (I don't know whether I should also be excited that I am the first one to leave a comment on your blog that usually has 500 comments for every post. And this will be a big one for comments.) Love you guys and congrats!

Unknown said...

That is just want you need in that house. Congrats!

Amie said...

Yay! That's so exciting. Your boys are so so cute but you will love having a girl. Congrats and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Monica said...

Congratulations! We'll probably find out early too cuz Gavin can't wait haha

the militonis said...

oh my gosh i am soexcited for you!!! you are going to have to cutest girl ever!!!! i cant wait to get to see her!!! adorable!!!

Kalolaine said...

congrats! shes gona be so gorgeous

Jill said...

I am so excited!!!! Finally. Yay!!

Jess said...

oh my gosh congratulations!!! you will have the most beautiful girl! that is so exciting. i love it.

tjandalisha said...

So happy for you, girls are the best, ok they are fun

Lorina said...

JOBI!! I am so unbelievably thrilled for you! I CAN NOT wait to see her!

A little Jobi, she is going to be gorgeous!

Hiatts said...

yay, so excited for you! you will be so cute and fun with a little girl!! Congrats

Ashley said...

Congratulations! You are going to have so much fun with a little girl, they are so much fun!

aubphotography said...

lksdjfa;sdjfaklsdjf;ioajf;aiofjasdlf!!!!!! im speechless! I cant wait to see her!! AHHHHHHH!!! so excited

The Hafoka Family said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! IM SOOOOO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be the cutest lil' girl EVER!!! Now it's time to shop, right???!! YAY!!!

Ruth Done said...

I've been excited all night! I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!

Rheanna said...

Wohoo!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI-your picture on the top of your blog is super cute!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

YEAH! that is SO awesome! it gives me hope, too. since our lives coincide :). wait, that would mean that i would have to be prego right now, huh. i guess i missed the boat this time :). i would love a girl for our third though!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Congrat's! I'm excited for ya!

Kristi said...

yippee! I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun!

Matt and Amie said...

I really am so happy for you. You are going to love getting her all dressed up! Girls are so much fun! Plus they have a lot less energy than little boys! :)

Matt and Jayna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you guys and she will be the cutest girl ever with tough big brothers to protect her!

Kelli Proctor said...

NO WAY! Oh wow! I am so happy for you guys! So how far along are you now? I am prego too, and I just wonder how far along you should be to be able to tell at the fetal foto place?! That is just completely awesome and exciting! Congrats!

Kate said...

yeah congrats! that is so exciting!

Shari and Trent said...

How exciting! Congrats!

erin said...

Holy crap-ola Jobi! Congrats!! That's very exciting. Did you notice you have like a million comments per post? Popular girl.

Rachel said...

Congrats girl. I am so happy for you guys. Girls are so much fun. lil drama at times but so sweet and fun. Man are her brothers going to be SO protective of her. She is going to be the cutest lil thing. Cant wait to meet her. Dont go broke going shopping now. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting! She's gonna be HOT!!!

Kings said...

i could not be more excited for you!!!! she is going to be gorgeous!

Colby & Amanda said...

I am soooo stoked!! I could be more excited even if I was the one having a girl!! ha ha! I ca't wait to see her

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ohhhhh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yay!!!!!!!! that is soooooooooooo exciting! I can't wait to see her! She is going to be amazing!!! Seriously......i'm way too excited right now!

ps - please stop getting so many comments. it makes me a little depressed.

just kidding that was a joke - no one leave a anonymous "grow up" comment.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Holy Crap I am always amazed by how many comments you get on your blog. I am number 42?!! Shut up. Your email made me PEE MY PANTS and I had to check your blog...I never read blogs anymore since Kate was born so I'm glad you mentioned it in your email. Hooray?! Are you still thinking of the name Oakley? I hope so...I love that name.

Des said...

Congratulations!!! With how cute your boys are you are in some serious trouble with a girl! :) I am so happy for you guys!

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh YAY!!!! I am sooo excited for you guys! I've been to gender ultrasounds in the Provo mall with both my girls early just because Brandon and I are too impatient:) I'm glad you had a good experience. Oh, I am just way excited for you guys!!!

Lauren said...

Wahoo!!! She is going to be gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are SO fun, and dangerously expensive to accessorize :)

Heather said...

I am so excited! I can so see you having a girl! You always look so fantastic! Your daughter will be beautiful!

Lara said...

No Way!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats!

Jarrod and Camille said...

Congrats Jobi!!! How exciting to have a girl!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Penn and Kass said...

You should totally sign Jett up for hip-hop. I went and watched Colby last night, so FREAKING cute!

The Robinson's said...

ah!!!!!!!! she will be the cuttest thing ever! congrats Jobes! love ya

bphay said...

Everyone's excited for you!!! Congratulations, you world is about to change drastically. Love you guys, Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jobi! That is so exciting! Darby and I were discussing how gorgeous she is going to be... and she will be! That'll be fun for you! Congratulations!

Kellie said...

Yay that is so exciting! She's not going to be spoiled at all!

Tiffini said...

i am so excited for you girls are so awesome!!!!

weasel said...

That's where we went to find out about O too...it was fun, but we kind of already felt like it was a girl, ha ha

Jeana said...

congratulations! your going to have the cutest girl ever!

Meghan said...

Yay! Congratulations Jobes! I love you.

Jenna said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Looks like I've been slacking big time on the blog stalking! Congratulations!!!! When are you due???

Shellie and Bryan said...

Congrats! How exciting for you to get a cute girl! Hope all is going well :)

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!

Chels Grubbs said...

YAY!!!!! I hope she likes older boys cuz I'm pretty sure her and Oliver will be getting married someday cuz I know she's gonna be GORGEOUS!!!!!

Cindi said...

Oh! Congratulations! Love little girls. It is the girl year, you know.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Congrats, I Was So happy when you found out!! Start saving, girls are expensive lol

Dusti said...

CONGRATulations on having a GIRL and for having 69 comments...holy crAP GIRL!!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

Im sooooo excited for you JOBI!!!! A girl WOW?! she is gonna be GORGEOUS JOBI...LIKE HER MOMMY!!!!