I'm feelin SOOO much better.. FINALLY. I was sooooo sick. Morning sickness (aka 24 hour a day sickness) KICKED MY BUTT. But now when I get nauseated I just take a generic zofran and I'm good to go.
I'm now at a horrible stage, ya know the one that you're not ready for maternity clothes, but all of your regular clothes are getting a bit too SNUG?? I'm there.
I'm still torn about the H1N1 vaccine, I'm not in a hurry to get it and could NOT be more sick and tired of hearing about the SWINE FREAKING FLU I could throw up!
I had a stake Young Women leadership training tonight and before I went.. I got in our big bath tub in our master bathroom and it was SOOO warm and steamy and I locked the door so no one could bug me and ate 2 bowls of crunch berries with ice cold milk.. Can I just tell ya... It was HEAVEN, and SOOOO NEEDED!! :]
Who's been watching THE BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 8??

How GREAT is everyone lookin? I really am loving this season. I can't STAND TRACEY!! Ew.. I hope she goes home ASAP.. I'm torn between the blue team and the black team as well. I'm usually all for the blue team, cause I love Bob.. But I really like people on Jillian's team.
A few weeks ago on Enoch's birthday we went to dinner at CHUCK-A-RAMA, it was YUMMMMY! We seriously had 25 scones with honey butter.. Mmmm
After we went to eat, Enoch wanted to go to IKEA and look around, I'd never been there.. I pretty much fell in love! We've been wanting to get the boys bunk beds for awhile now. So we bought them bunk beds!
They love their new bunk beds ad tell everyone about them. Even though right now they both sleep on the bottom bunk and end up coming in our bed in the middle of EVERY night! UGH.
But how cute are they?? I just love them :] How did I get so lucky??
Isn't it funny how on Enoch's birthday we buy our kids a "present"?? ha ha Enoch had a good day regardless. I love him.
A few weeks ago I'm sure a lot of you heard about the American Fork High School marching band bus accident. The woman (Heather Christensen) that is now considered a hero and tried to stop the bus from wrecking was J.J.'s fiance's cousin. She was the one the band instructor that passed away. My Mom and us sisters all love AF, obviously and wanted to go to their band competition that was a few days after that tragic accident. It was AWESOME!! They looked SOOO sharp. They SWEPT the competition they did the sweetest tribute to Heather. I could not have been more PROUD TO BE A CAVEMAN!!
Jett was invited to a birthday party, his first one. I was so excited for him! ha ha It was a pirate party and he loved it.. Conner's Mom did bring him back a lil early cause he was falling asleep!!! ha ha ha
27 comments:
SO glad you're feeling better!! Morning sickness blows! I love that you had a bath and ate crunch berries! Ha ha ha ha!! You're such a little kid! And those boys are getting WAY too big! SOOOOO freakin cute! I'm coming down this weekend, we should all go to lunch on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love your posts! You do such a good job and I'm usually laughing at some point in them! You just crack me up! But yes to a lot of things, like hearing about the swine flu, biggest loser, and buying your kids presents on your own bdays:) The band thing was awesome! Your boys are just adorable! I know your little girl is just gonna be GORGEOUS!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better:)
Ha ha Job.. your blog makes me laugh. Jett came home cause he was sleepy. You ate Capt Crunch in the bath. What a fun couple of weeks. Love you. Sorry we couldn't chat more on Sat.
sounds like a lot has been going on. I'm glad you're feeling better. Can you show a pic of the boys bunk beds, I wanna see what ya'll picked out! haha I haven't gotten the H1N1 shot yet either so don't feel too bad. I'm unsure about it too. Anywho hope to see you around w/ ur cute belly!! :)
haha. It still makes me laugh that he fell asleep at that party. I love the pictures of your boys sitting on the bunk beds. They are soooo cute!
So happy to hear you're feeling better. I'm so not for the Swine Flu vaccine. I just don't trust something that's so new, not knowing any of the effects yet, ya know? And yes, Biggest Loser is awesome this season! LOVE IT! Tracy is good drama. Can't stand her. I can't believe you've never been to IKEA. In LOVE with that place. Hopefully you got their catalog. I flip through that thing all the time.
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!
Hey girl! So glad you're not so horribly sick any more. Yeah! I love the bathtub cereal story ... you are awesome!
You know I am watching Biggest Loser ... I NEVER MISS! I'm gonna have to push Tracey down a flight of stairs if she doesn't shut up! So annoying.
You boys are darling ... You have such a cute family! That whole A.F. band thing was so sad. Cannot believe it. I even put away my Viking pride for a bit to say ... GO CAVEMEN!
I'm so glad that you don't feel sick anymore! I felt so bad for you when I read that post you posted awhile back. Good to hear your back on your feet! It was also fun seeing and talking to you this last weekend! Love ya!
Wow, that's a lot to read. Glad you finally updated. I got Kael swine flu misted. For the 1st one anyway, he gets the 2nd one in a month. Katie is sure he will turn into a pig zombie.
Sheesh.. Looks like you came along way from the early stages and symtoms of pregnancy!!! I see you have accomplished many things in the last few weeks so thats great as well!!!:) I have been wanting to get my boys bunk beds for awhile hoping it would keep them in there own room and not mine but we'll see!! Loved the post thanks for sharing!!!:)
Ok i am a biggest looser fan too and I HATE Tracey she has such a evil look about her. lol plus i am starting to think that the show is rigged, Tracey should have been gone a long time ago. Cute post, Jett is so cute going to his first party. Hey lets go out this weekend, whacha got planned? let me know:)
Ew I can't stand Tracy either. Who can? I'm glad you're feeling better! And I'm super excited you're having a lil girl!!!
That is great news you are feeling better. Lets hope it stays that way! I so watch biggest loser and they really should have voted Tracey off while they had the chance. Oh well they need to keep things interesting right? I can't decide what team i like either. I really like the contestants on this season. I love that you ate crunch berries in the tub. That is so funny! Thanks for posting pictures of the band competition. I wish i could have been there.
k your boys couldn't be cuter! i can't wait to see your little girl, she will be adorable!
seriously, I just can't believe how many people comment on every single one of your posts. Un believable.
Hey! It's Suzanne Roberts (now bushman), your little family is ADORABLE. I've had fun looking at your cute blog this morning. :) How fun that you're having a girl!!! So glad you're feeling better. Morning sickness is the worst!
Chuck-a-rama - Nase will be so jealous...it's his favorite!!! I hate Tracy on Biggest Loser too - stupid cow...how does she keep staying!!! I had to miss an episode two weeks ago due to work - made me so sad, I might have to miss it again today...I might tear up! I always buy stuff for Oliviana rather than me when we go somewhere, I don't go w that intention, it's just so much more fun!!!
I love your blog, it always makes me laugh! I'm glad your feeling better, I couldn't imagine having two boys && being so sick! Thats so cute he was so excited, Lyv still has her first invitation that she carries around in her purse, precious moments :]
Cute Jobi! Love Enoch for buying bunk beds.... hahaa
Jill and I took Fayth to Target on our Bday and spoiled her and I was like wait, um what are we doing>??
Glad you are feeling better.
hope you even read this with all the comments you get, mine is already way down there! This is Ashley Starker. My blog is private, email me ashlita008@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite!
1)Im so glad you are feeling better. 2)Hate Tracy - she needs to go! 3)the pic of bryton and jett on the cart at Ikea is the CUTEST thing ever! 4)You make me wanna be a caveman - tribute pic is awesome. 5)I miss you!
Hi Jobi! glad I found your blog I love it better than facebook! Your boys are so cute and look like so much fun! About the swine flu we had it, well my Hubby did and the rest of us didnt get it. It sucked and he has a life disease but he is just fine now! and I am prego and not getting the vaccine for me or my kids. we're gonna tough it out! anyway Hope your having a good pregnancy so far? have you been able to tell difference between boy and girl?!?!
I love seeing pics of you, Jaynie & Janessa:) It's so fun to watch you all continue to grow up! Give hugs to your mom for me.
I'm so glad that you are feeling better now and taking some time for yourself. Bunk beds are the best.
#1: I LOVE Ikea...I will go with you there anytime! Did you eat at their restaurant last time you went? If not, don't...because then you'll never be able to stop going! Mmmm, I want some meatballs right now.
#2: I can't believe you eat at Chuck-arama. I refuse to eat at that place on principle because the name sounds like barf-arama. I'm sure it was good though, I freakin love scones.
Post a Comment