SERVICE

The youth in our ward had the opportunity to go to The Oquirrh Mtn Temple and do Baptisms for the dead. Since I'm in the YW's presidency, I got to go with them. I'm so so so lucky to work with these BEAUTIFUL young women and INCREDIBLE leaders! The spirit was really strong and it was so great to see these pure, innocent Young Women so excited to do service and be in the temple.


Us with Brother Hanks, the girls just think he is THE funniest person. :]

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hadn't been to do baptisms forever. I'm so glad we got to go! Thanks for remembering your camera ... now if I could just remember to take of my sunglasses!

Monica said...

I think I'm a little jealous that you get to serve in YW haha but I don't think I'd wish upon myself to be the president. I don't think I could do that haha

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ah your such a good YW leader:)