
Last night our ward had The Evening in Excellence for Young Women's. I serve as the 1st counselor in the presidency. It has been a challenging--yet THE MOST rewarding calling I've EVER had! At times I feel unworthy to serve these AMAZING Young Women in my ward. They AMAZE me. In preparing for this evening we had a few stumbling blocks in our way, but with a lot of prayer and hard work.. the night could NOT have turned out more perfect! Us leaders and the Young Women sang "If the Savior Stood Beside me" I couldn't even sing I was crying the whole time. These sweet girls were so pure and so beautiful singing. It definitely brought the spirit to the room. We had a speaker come speak to us about the new value: Virtue. The speaker was actually my aunt Monica's Mom, Sister Farnsworth and she was INCREDIBLE. The spirit was so strong, she had one of the Young Women stand and recite the Theme and as this cute Mia-Maid got up and starting reciting the theme slowly, she began to cry and of course me (the pregnant emotional basket case) did too. This theme is so GREAT!
We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love Him.
We will "stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things,
and in all places" (Mosiah 18:9) as we strive to live
the Young Women values, which are:
Faith
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge
Choice and Accountability
Good Works
Integrity and
Virtue.
We believe as we come to accept and act upon these values,
we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants,
receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.
I'm just so thankful for the other leaders I have to work with and the sweet daughters of God I serve, so humbling. I love them all SO MUCH, couldn't ask for a better calling right now. My Mom and sister Jayni came to support me as well and it meant a lot to me. Thanks guys.
HALF-WAY DONE!!!
We had our 20 week ultra sound last week.. everything is so far-so good! STILL A GIRL!! :] I feel kicking now and I'm lovin every minute of it.. now that I'm not sick as H***. My booty and thighs just keep GROWIN and GROWIN.. UGH. That's where I gain most of my weight during pregnancy. EEEEeeeee! I should probably step on my treadmill, it's getting a lil too dusty for my liking.
30 comments:
you are adorable. and you look tiny.
You look great! I am totally jealous of your calling! I have been in nursery for 4 1/2 years! UGH! I love it in there but sometimes I just wish someone spoke english and not jibberish :)
could you look any more adorable???!!! i love your tiny belly! and where did you get that headband?? i want one!
I am in Young Womens too and I LOVE it, sounds like you are having fun. You look SO great! It's so fun when you start to feel them kick...good times. :)
You are TINY!!! You look soooo Good!
You look great, Jobi! I can just see your boys being so protective of there little sister when their older. Your family is so cute. And I am just waiting for my turn in YW. Sounds like a beautiful night.
Glad last night went so well! You look ADORABLE! Your belly is so tiny and perfect!
You are such a cute, tiny, prego lady! I love it! What an awesome sotry about your YW. I don't have to be pregnant and I still cry over everything! :)
You are a very cute pregnant lady. I love it!
YOU ARE DARLING! I wish I looked like you pregnant.
you still look so stinkin cute!
You look Stu-uh-ning!!! Prettiest pregnant gal I've ever seen!!!! I'm SO glad you're not sick anymore!!
You look great!!!!
Jobi you are a hot mama! Loved your post about the YW activity...it was great to read the theme again. I'm sure those girls LOVE you.
So sweet! We had ours a couple of weeks ago. Katie sang at it. She did a great job.
CUTE TUMMY!
Look how cute you are! I love it! I just got put in YW a few weeks ago. It is fun to be in there with Lexi. We are a very new presidency so our YW in Excellence was very low key. Even still, it was a very nice night. Our girls sang an amazing song also. At first we were going to sing with them. So glad we didn't. I would have bawled the whole way through it! After it was over one of the fathers came up to us and said how much he enjoyed it and how strong the spirit was.
You're too pretty to be pregnant! HATE you!! Especially because I'm still in the frumpy puking stage. I'm lucky if I shower. I never get ready because I'd rather be napping. And my house is a nightmare! So if I happen to be awake and feeling okay I'm scrambling to get laundry or dishes done or clean the house before CPS take my kids. :) You are stunning! Seriously! Love you so much!
you are sooo cute, jobi! i love that belly....and your bum looks tiny still :)
Umm! Seriously?!? What butt and thighs?!? You look great, and so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see your baby girls little face, she is going to be beautiful, just like the rest of your perfect little family!! :)
Oh the Young Women..... I agree it's a very gratifying and fun calling. I have been in the young women since we were married. Evrytime we move into a new ward that is where I am put. I guess I am not mature enough to be in R.S. I actually do not even know what they do in there! :) Well girl you do look great! We will be in UT again for Christmas, hopefully we can get together then! Feel better!
I'm so excited you're having a little girl! That will be so fun! Glad you're not super sick anymore too! Congrats again, and you look awesome!!
You look so pretty! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant... instead I resembled a beached whale.
You're a hot Momma and PERFECT for the young women in our ward!
Oh you look so cute! I can't wait to feel kicking. I feel "something", but nothing that makes me say "oh that was definately her!". Your little girl is going to be so gorgeous, just like her mamma!
Your so funny, and you look amazing! It was such a great night, thanks to all the work you guys all did. Thanks again!
Sometimes I wish I was in YW (okay always) but I am always afraid of having them ignore me or think I'm lame haha my five year olds in Primary ignore me but that's just because they're five hehe and I agree with everyone else -- you look great! I am just waiting to see if I will get super chunky haha
you look amazing!
Jobi, you look awesome!
hoooooot mama!! you look so great Jobes!!! Are you having a baby??? you're tiny!! love ya!
Post a Comment