11.22.09

Last night we went & saw "The Blindside", it was awesome! Sandra Bullock and Tim Mcgraw did great in it. It made me get choked up at times, angry at times, laughing at times, etc. Plus, it's based on a true story. I give it TWO THUMBS UP! :] I'd love to see it again. (It is kind of a long movie, so for all of your pregnant people.. don't drink soda during it and make sure you go to the bathroom during the previews) HA HA

I've been trying to grow out Bryton's hair since the summer just to see what it would look like as a shag..I was getting SOOO sick of it. It gets fuzzy in 5 mins and it looked like he had a receding hairline in the front. Enoch FINALLY talked me into buzzing his hair off, he's been beggin me for awhile.. I first tried a faux hawk on it, it took me like an hour! He HATED every minute of it. I cut my fingers. He was NOT havin it. I tried styling it and it just didn't look right... So I Buzzed it.

Do ya think he would even look up for an "after picture" nope.. he was not havin it.. THE STINKER!!


ARRRRGH!
My friend Aisha's son, Kaluna, had a birthday party at that Pirate Island Pizza place. We had a BLAST! Their pizza is WAY better than Chuckie Cheese's, but a lot more crowded. Enoch had to work, so my sister Jayni came and helped me with Jett and Bryton.. I would have DIED without her. Thanks Nayn! :]

Bryton was so excited and ran into the corner of a table and got a black eye. Everyday it gets more and more black.. Poor Guy!



OBSESSION
This week was kinda funny everyone was obsessing over New Moon and In-N-Out!! I am not a Twilight fan, never read the books.. no desire to. Never saw the movie Twilight, but I have to admit.. seein everyone wear T-shirts, havin ladies nights, goin out to eat, stayin up all hours of the night, etc. made me want to go at least watch the movie.. I've heard great things about it. I think some people are CRAZY obsessed with Edward or Jacob.. but who cares?? It's fun! More power to ya, I say.. Have fun!
Me, on the other hand, I was obsessing over In-N-Out.. Call me crazy, but I think it's THE BEST burger around! Every time we go to St. George, Vegas, Arizona, or Cali we ALWAYS go! I wasn't one of the crazy people that slept out in the cold the night before it opened, but yeah we waited about 30 mins in line for the scrumptious food [[IN MY OPINION]] I would do the same if I moved outta state and they opened up a JCW's, they have a GREAT burger. If some of you stubborn people decide to go try it out, try a double-double plain (meat, cheese, and bun) ;) YUMMMM!! I admit-their fries aren't the best, but they're alright. Their service is GREAT too.. We had a blast!





H1N1 Flu Vaccine
Yes, I gave in and got the H1N1 vaccine for the boys and myself. I feel really good about my decision. My husband's been wanting us to all get it as well. I contemplated A LOT, especially being pregnant. I talked to my uncle who is a PA at Alpine Pediatrics, I talked to my OB.. Jett has asthma.. etc.

11 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Oh my we saw Blind side too!! I LOVED it!! best movie, besides new moon!! HA HA I saw Jenessa at the Showing at 1202, she is so cute. you need to jump on the bandwagon so you can come to our Twilight parties and hangout!! Love ya!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I saw Blind Side last night too and LOVED it! I would say its the best movie I have seen in a while!!!!

Hahaha thats so funny cause I'm totally obsessing over New Moon, but not In N Out!

jayni & ben said...

i seriously love your boys. What would I do with out them? They light up my life. B's hair is cute like Jetts but maybe it is just that picture... His smile. NOPE so cute!! I yuv his buzz though. His poor black eye :( In N Out is unreal and I hate all those haters :] I love people like new moon. I am a jacob fan.. Only cause edward is not cute. Maybe that would change if I read the books or saw the movies. Love you!

erin said...

you crack me up. love ya. the end.

-nick and whitley- said...

haha. you and your burger look great! :) so cute! and your boys are adorable but i can not WAIT to see your baby GIRL!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I gave in and got the vaccination, too. I'm glad to hear you got it. I'm not obsessed with either In-N-Out or New Moon, but my friend invited me to a midnight showing of New Moon and both Chase and I thought it was pretty good. I couldn't believe all the people freaking out about it, but it was good.

Matt and Suzanne said...

I just posted about Blind Side too. Ha ha! It was SOOO good! Your little boys are just the CUTEST things.

jodi kay said...

So happy about In-n-out! Seriously, what is with the people that don't really like it? Rob and I want to go see that football movie really bad. But we did see New Moon. Much better than the first one. Love your cute boys no matter how their hair is cut!

Kelli Proctor said...

I want to see the Blindside so bad! I think everytime I see the previews I get all choked up! haha! Good for you on going with how you feel about the shot, thats the way to be as a mom, we gotta go with how we feel for our kids! I LOVE In N Out but have not gone yet, dont want to fight the lines! And by the way you are like the HOTTEST pregnant girl ever! YOu inspire me!

Jill said...

I need to go see that movie. I had my first in n out in utah last night. it was just like home. i love that i get to see you this week! loves.

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

Hey JOBI!!! you look soo GREAT GIRL FRIEND...and i can see u are feeling better:). o my goodness we had our pictures yesterday 4 christmas cards u kno and we had the hardest time getting dallas look at the camera TOO. LOL.