My last job I had before I had kids I worked with some AMAZING girls, we all pretty much still keep in touch and are all friends. We try to get together every so often and have a "play group" with all of our kids. It's crazy how the number of kids keeps growin and growin.. Everyone dressed them up and it was REALLY hard to get them all to cooperate to get a good picture!

We had a "Melton Family Halloween Party"!! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
Bryton and Jett
My Mom is SOOO AMAZING and is just so perfect! She made these cute cupcakes with fake spiders and fake rats on them. She makes THE MOST AMAZING potato cheese soup, we had that with cute pumpkin bread bowls too.
We had a donut eating contest.. LINDSEY (J.J.'s finace) won. I sucked. Ya probably couldn't tell by the picture though.. ha ha
The boys turn..
It was close between J.J. and Ben.. Ben won!
We bobbed for apples.. My Mom WON! She could NOT have been faster! We were all crapping our pants after she went.. ha ha YOU GO MOM!
My Dad is hilarious and put together a "white elephant" type game.. He wrapped up a bunch of random gifts (I wish I had more pictures) we all chose one, traded a few, then opened them.. SOOO FUNNY!! One of the only ones I got a picture of was Janessa's gift (GARGATUAN underwear) Jayni and Janessa both fit in em. ha ha
Before the pumpkin carving...
Everyone getting to work..
The finished jack-o-lanterns!!
12 comments:
What a fun family you have!! And your boys were too cute in those caveman costumes.
SO fun!! You are so stinkin gorgeous!! And those boys?! I could EAT THEM!! SO handsome! They're getting so big!! And I love love love their costumes!!
haha. I love those pictures. Too bad I am too lazy to blog mine :) Love you love our family!!
Wow your family does know how to get down for Halloween huh~ I love it, we will have to start something like that soon!! We use to do all those games when we were little..it looked like tons of fun!
For some reason I could definitely see your mom being the best at bobbing for apples haha what a fun family Halloween party! The most we do usually is just carve pumpkins (yeah, we didn't even do that this year haha).
Your family is awesome, ha ha - I told Loni one time that I thought their loving family was fake and they secretly hated each other...but after a while I realized they were just that cute...yours too. Looks like the Melton party was so fun! I did the donut contest for the primary kids at our party...they didn't seem to get it...so they just had me cut it off the string so they could eat it. lol
Wow! What a fun party for halloween! Apparently, we are totally lame for this holiday...
Your little boys are seriously so cute when they hug for pictures. When are you due for you next???
Jobi!! LOVE your little guys costumes, they are to freakin cute!! Your baby girl is going to be AMAZING!! Crack me up that your family plays the good ol' halloween games, so much fun!!
How fun!!! We did a donut eating contest too! I love bobbing for apples, but I don't like slobbery water so we didn't do that. Are you showing yet?
Jobes... cute pics of the party! Thanks for your help. I think the picture of the boys is priceless. Love you! Mom
Your mom is amazing!! she is so cute. Fun party, I am glad you came to the Dance we have missed you guys. The boys looked so cute as cavemen.
so fun! Haha! What a great family! You guys always have so much fun together! I love it!
Post a Comment