Cute pic. Trust me it's all worth it (from your last post) Girls are the best seriously. Oh and for the heartburn... Papaya tablets (good earth has them) you can take as many as you like because they are all naturelll. Plus you don't get the disgusting chalky acidy burps from Tums. Trust me on this one. By the end of my last two pregnancies I was eating those things like candy!
11 comments:
You are gorgeous Jobes! thanks so much for my beautiful hair today :) Love you!
Awww! SO TENDER! I love this picture!
Such a cute picture. You look gorgeous.
Love the picture!
ONE HOT MOMMA!!!
Cute pic. Trust me it's all worth it (from your last post) Girls are the best seriously. Oh and for the heartburn... Papaya tablets (good earth has them) you can take as many as you like because they are all naturelll. Plus you don't get the disgusting chalky acidy burps from Tums. Trust me on this one. By the end of my last two pregnancies I was eating those things like candy!
For real, how much hottie does one prego momma have? You are your mother's daughter for sure:)
I love this picture. You are so gorgeous. Hang in there. It won't be too much longer.
Love this picture!
Such a gorgeous picture Jobi!!
Jeez Jobi! You're hot stuff! That picture is awesome.
Post a Comment