"How lucky am I to have..?"

4 years ago I married this HOTTIE!!

How lucky am I to have THE BEST Dad for my kids?
How lucky am I to have him for a best friend?
How lucky am I to have him hold the Priesthood & bless our family?
How lucky am I to have a man that is SO GOOD to me?
How lucky am I to have a man that is SO PERFECT for me?
How lucky am I to have married someone who's so honest?
How lucky am I to have married someone with such an incredible Testimony?
How lucky am I to have him for a HUSBAND?
How lucky am I to have him for an ETERNAL COMPANION?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE.. "Ofa Lahi Atu"!

11 comments:

Jon and Julie Melton said...

LOVE Enoch!! Love you! Happy Anniversary :)

Carrie said...

Awww happy anniversary. Husbands are the best.

pwincessdi said...

that is so sweet Jobi!! U guys are soo cute! U are both lucky in love :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That picture is not showing up for me??? Maybe my computer is dumb - most likely. Happy anniversary you two! I can't believe it's been four years - wow!! That means we are coming up on 4 years - crazy!!!!!!!!!!!I'm excited for your shower this weekend :)

JWolfgramm said...

so sweet you and noke!!!! Where did the pic go?.. you cant see it :(

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Oh happy anniversary!! you guys are such a cute couple I love it!! see you saturday for your shower I cant wait:)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately Jobi...I came across a hip hop nursery rhyme CD that I think you will get a kick out of...I'm making you a copy for your kids because I think it's hilarious and I think you'll secretly love it. I'm hoping to squeeze a playgroup in before you're due but my kids have been sick for an eternity. If Finn ever stops coughing I will organize something!

Des said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!!

Chels Grubbs said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Melissa said...

Awwww! That is too cute. You guys are a cute couple. Happy Anniversary!

Joy :) said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary!