Obsessed??

Our washer has been not working great for quite a while now.. we finally got so sick of it & our laundry was PILING UP!! On Presiden't Day, we went to RC Willey to check out the deals they had goin on there and came home after buying these puppies!! :] I love them..

Maybe I'll actually get some laundry done now??

13 comments:

pwincessdi said...

those r beautiful!!!! =)

Kings said...

i cannot tell you how JEALOUS i am!!!

Rheanna said...

The excitement never wears off from nice washers and dryers---enjoy!

Klarah said...

I need some of those.. but I guess I will have to wait until the next presidents day sale for me to get it!!LOL!! They look like they can wash a alot of clothes at once!! But then you have to fold them all at once too!!LOL! Never mind.. I dont want them!!LOL!!

Lorina said...

Josh says even if he bought me those Electrolux $1500 washer and dryer I still wouldn't be good at laundry. Sigh.

Can't wait to prove him wrong!! We deserve good machines.. we just do.

Congrats.. I am so jealous!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

I want a nice washer and dryer! Ours are always breaking down! I'm so envious of you. lol

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Those look identical to mine and I LUBZ mine! The washer dang near spins the clothes dry so you run your dryer 1/2 the time!
Did you not get the overpriced pedestals?! Be careful w/your back prego lady!

Shilo said...

JEALOUS!!!
Can I bring my laundry over to your house now???
Our machines are old and it takes FOREVER!

.. said...

I have some kind of like that and I LOVE them!

tjandalisha said...

I love my front loaders, you will too, have fun doing laundry and maybe when you are done you can do mine, I HATE laundry

Ash & Paul said...

My washer hasnt been working well and we have been looking at front loaders too, now when I saw this it made it REEEAAALLY jealous!! dang, I want one now!

Shari and Trent said...

You will love your front load washer! I love mine cause I can shove a bunch of clothes in them!

Nau Willis said...

girl i just sold mine a few months back and boy do i miss them! enjoy yours front loaders are the best!