03.29.10

I went to my appointment today, I FINALLY PROGRESSED!! SO....TOMORROW'S THE DAY!!! I'm getting induced at 7:30 AM... Can't wait!! I have mixed emotions nervous, excited, anxious.. CUH-RAZY it's finally here. WISH ME LUCK! :]

p.s. check my sister's(jayni) blog for updates.

24 comments:

Chelsey said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see her!

aly said...

jobi! i am so excited for you! you will be in my prayers and i hope that everything runs smoothly! love your guts!

Liana Brown said...

Good luck Jobi! Post pictures as soon as you can! I am sure she will be the cutest little thing ever!!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ahhhh! sooooo exciting I can hardly stand it!! march 30th is a really good date. We will come see you - if that's ok! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

judd and ash said...

Awww...i am SO excited for you! You better post pics asap, can't wait to meet her:)
Good Luck!!!

Brad and Jana said...

Good Luck! I am so excited for you and can't wait to here how it goes!

jodi kay said...

YAYYY!!!!!!

Joy :) said...

Love you, Good Luck!!!!!

Sarah Hunt said...

hoooooray! good luck good luck! I can't wait to see her!

Tiffany said...

You'll do awesome. Good luck :)

Amie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of your baby girl.

pwincessdi said...

so happy 4 you Jobi!!!! :)

Susan said...

Wishing you the best of luck! yay on the little girl too!
(BTW-if you don't remember me, I'm your dad's cousin, Uncle Mickey's daughter:) )

Kendall said...

Good luck, Jobs!!! I can't wait to see Oakley!!!

RiCe _FaMiLy said...

Good luck! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

Monica said...

So exciting! Hope everything goes well! :)

Penn and Kass said...

WOW! I can't believe it's time!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Rheanna said...

Wohoo!!! FINALLY!!!!!! Can't wait....good luck!

Des said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see her!!!! Good luck!

Heather said...

congrats, I hope all goes well! You make cute boys, I am sure she will be gorgeous ;)

The Watson's said...

I have been blog stocking your sister all day. CONGRATS! She is so beautiful and I am so glad you got a baby girl. You look great! Best wishes! ♥ LOVES

Kelli Proctor said...

yea! Good luck! Hope everything is ok!

Chelsey said...

I saw her on Jayni's blog.She is beautiful. You are super women to push out a 9lb 7 oz baby.

Shilo said...

Just checked out your sis' blog.
Congrats! She is beautiful and I'm sure you are a much happier person now that she is here...
9 lbs. WOW!
Happy Birthday!