03.30.10


Hello!! I'm alive! I did it.
Oakley Julie Niu was born on March 30, 2010.
She weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long!! Yup, I have small babies ;)
We just adore her.
I am doing well, trying to recover, but just THRILLED to not be pregnant anymore.
Thanks so much everyone for your love, concern, & congrats. I'm so blessed to have such incredible friends & family.
I have tons of pics, but too tired and exhausted to post em right now. One of my best friends Aubrey came to visit me at the hospital and meet Oakley, she is an incredible photographer and took some quick pictures of my lil sweetheart. Check out her blog for the recent pics.
www.aubphotography.blogspot.com

38 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Jobi,SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! She is TOO PRECIOUS and looking at those pictures literally made me tear up. She is beautiful and I am happy beyond belief for you and Enoc and the boys. I am so baby hungry...maybe I'll have to plan another trip to Utah just to come and kiss on Oakley's cute little cheeks. LOVE Y'ALL! :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

She is so precious Jobi! I was so happy to come see you guys yesterday!!!!! I talked about babies the whole way home haha!!! You are just so cute & so is Oakley!!!

Kate said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Good luck in getting used to you new normal :)

Cheryl said...

I can't believe how adorable she is!!! Good job!! I am really excited for you! If you ever need to, just send your boys over to my house! Seriously, I want to help you out!!

pwincessdi said...

awww Jobi she's absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats girl, let me know if u need anything! :)

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Jobes..... Oakley is so presh! I just love her and you so much. You are a champ! I am so happy she is here. Our cup runneth over! Mom

Lindsay Smith said...

She is beautful! Congratulations! It will be so fun for you to have a little girl at home with two older brothers. They will be so cute with her! Oakley really is so stinking cute!

Meghan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO CUTE! Congrats! And I love, love the name!

Suzanne said...

You did it! She is SO precious and BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!!

judd and ash said...

she is a doll...congrats! i'll bet your boys are in love with her:) i am officially baby hungry...thanks a lot!

Lindsay Steenblik said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful. I can't even imagine how much fun you are having after having two boys - it's time to enjoys the bows and ruffles! :)

Best of luck!
Lindsay Steenblik Spence

mckenna said...

She is just so so so beautiful!! Can I have her? Seriously. Can I?

jayni & ben said...

dis is my baby. dis is my baby. dis is my baby. I wubba her. my doodness!! Oakley probably can't wait till T.Ray gets here so i kiss his cheeks a trillion instead of hers. hahah Love her though.

Hiatts said...

Congrats! She is absolutly beautiful!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

SHE is adorable!!! I love her chubby cheeks!! you did a good job there!!! It is so much fun having a little girl you are going to love it!!! I am glad you and Oakley are doing good. Love ya:)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

SHE is adorable!!! I love her chubby cheeks!! you did a good job there!!! It is so much fun having a little girl you are going to love it!!! I am glad you and Oakley are doing good. Love ya:)

Des said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. I definitely will have to come by and meet the new addition to the family!

.. said...

So cute!! I love her little head band!

Jeana said...

so cute jobi! i hope your recovering well from your tiny baby! ha ha deeg was 9.8 and i'll admit it was a little rough :) i can't wait to see more pictures of her, she is beautiful!!

Carrie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you don't have to be pregnant anymore and she is SO SO SO cute!

Kerri said...

YEAH!! I have little babies too.

Lorina said...

Jobi.. She is gorgeous. (I totally peeked at the pics on everyones blogs!!) I SO want another girl. And I have a almost 6 month month old! What are you doing to me?!!

Josh will be happy your sweet little girl is making me want another girl! He still to this day wants 4 kids. (I guess I can't call him crazy anymore. It may never happen though! haha)

Welcome to 3 children. It sure is an adventure! Hugs!

BTW: Oakley was one of my favorite girl names! Love it!

Jill said...

Aww.. Jobi, she's perfect. I love her. So proud of you! Happy Birthday too!

Ruth Done said...

I can't wait to hold her, that is, if you'll let me. She is so beautiful! Good job!

Tawni & Dan said...

She is beautiful Jobi! I just found your blog and was thrilled to see a girl added to your adorable family. Congratulations.

Tawni

Klarah said...

AAaww.. She is so adorable and precious!! I love it. You give me hope, that even after two boys the possibility of having a girl is still in reach!! You are a great mommy!! Please dont spoil her rotten and for get about the other two.. I am not saying you are but if I were in your shoes I would!!LOL!! Love ya Jobi..

Amie said...

So cute! COngratulations!

Ann said...

She's adorable Jobi! Congrats!! your mom showed me a pic of her nails painted. . . only you and jayni would do that when she is only a minute old! I love it :)

brooke said...

holy moly!!! have all your babies been that big??? my second was 9 lbs 3 ounces...and i was shocked!!! that is a big baby, but they are so cute!

kEnZiE b said...

She's beautiful Jobi, you guys do good work!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

SOOO beautiful! Love ya!

Dan and Heather said...

She is beautiful!! I am so glad it worked out that you didn't have her on your birthday or April Fools :)

Ashley said...

I'm so happy for you!! What a beautiful little girl!

The Robinson's said...

cuttest thing ever!!! she is so precious! can't wait to meet her! you look fab by the way! love you!

Melissa said...

Ahhh what a cutie! Congrats! And holy crap u have a butt load of friends!

Tiffini said...

She is so cute! I am so freaking excited that you got your girl and seriously enjoy it because they are AWESOME!!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

WOW! I LOVE her! I am seriously so excited for you to have a little baby girl! Hope your recovery is going better by now and you are all recovered! YOu are so awesome and so is your cute little family! LOVE her name too!