GUESS WHAT WE GOT TODAY?!?! Stadium of Fire tickets for Saturday, July 3rd and CARRIE UNDERWOOD is the main event. I've LOVED her ever since American Idol and I can't wait to go!! The 4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday. I love parades, bbq's, hot weather, swimming, red white and blue, fireworks, family.. etc.. and just to top it off.. Carrie freakin Underwood!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!
Thanks to Jayni's father-n-law we got the tickets before they even go on sale to the public this Friday
16 comments:
I am sooo jealous right now! FUN! Thanks for your comment:) I am glad to know that he will grow out of it...
I am so jealous! She is AMAZING!!!
I didn't know Stadium of Fire was that big to have her come. That is awesome!
I am so jealous!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Hopefully I can get tickets too!!!
That's awesome! I LOVE her. She is an oaky too which only adds to her charm!;) That will be an amazing concert, How FUN!!!
I want to go so bad. I am so jealous. I am hoping I can still get tickets.
have fun have fun have fun!!!!!!!!! ahhh i love her with my whole heart! and GUESS WHAT?! july 3rd is my birthday!!!!! I wish I could go see her! it's gonna be a amazing! but i'll be outta town! take some fun pictures for me okay! ;)
How FUN! I love the stadium of fire!
Penner's favorite holiday is the 4th too!
lucky!!! I am jealous!!
I'm so excited you got tickets!!! Yeah!!!
I'm SOOOO jealous!! She is one of Mike's favorites! Perhaps I'll suprise him with a trip down to see her.... oh and my family of corse ;) hahaha! Thanks for the idea!
she's hot! yeah for you! all that talk of the 4th made me hungry for the good food!
I hate Carrie. She is beautiful, sings like a song bird, has a cute little body and is really nice to boot! Don't worry, I will be there tooooooooooooo singing to the top of my lungs! :)
Not only am I jealous, but kinda mad that you have tickets and I don't!! :) How freaking fun!!!
YAY For you!! I LOVE her! I can't believe she is coming to the Stadium of Fire!! WOOHOO!! Miss you guys! Come visit NEIGHBOR! ;)
Haha Julie! Love your comment...so true! How fun!!!
Post a Comment