Jett has been BEGGING Enoch & I to go swimming. So we FINALLY decided to take him. Of course I wasn't about to get in a swim suit.. so I watched them swim at the Lehi Legacy Center.. This is how Jett was pretty much the whole time.. hahahahha I'm WSI certified and def need to teach them how to swim!! Anyone that knows me.. knows that I LOVE to go to the pool in the summer.. we'll see how this summer goes with 3 kids.. hahaha I'll be a NERVOUS WRECK!

4 comments:
My kids have been buggin me too! I don't look fabulous in my swimsuit yet... Just had a baby 4 months ago and I intend on using that excuse till summer! Ha. (working out like crazy, boy am I tired)
I am TERRIFIED of going to the pool with my 3 kiddos. Seriously, how do you watch them all at once. I dunno, I will have to figure a way, I guess.
I am so excited to see that little girl! You can do it Jobi, it's hard at first and then, you don't even notice! haha (the carseats are the worst! 3 of them all in carseats of some form.. blah)
Do you remember me having to rescue you for my lifeguard cerfication? haha I sucked SO BAD!
I will for sure watch your baby while you take the boys to the pool!!!!! I love babies and I am so not ready for my own, so seriously I will take her!!
Cuties!!
Post a Comment