Enoch, Jobi, Jett, Bryton, & Oakley
it was fun!! I am glad you got a bunch of cute stuff!! I am so excited for your little Oakley:)
The "cake" is SO cute! Looks like it was lots of fun!
Fun shower Jobes! Good job friends!! KLove you honey! It is almost time!! :)
Job, I'm sorry I didn't get to make it to the shower:( Working saturdays sucks.I can't wait for my great niece!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it was fun!! I am glad you got a bunch of cute stuff!! I am so excited for your little Oakley:)
The "cake" is SO cute! Looks like it was lots of fun!
Fun shower Jobes! Good job friends!! K
Love you honey! It is almost time!! :)
Job, I'm sorry I didn't get to make it to the shower:( Working saturdays sucks.
I can't wait for my great niece!
Post a Comment