
An update on the Pregnancy..
I was planning on getting induced Saturday, the 27th or somewhere around that day.. but when I went to my Dr's Appt on Wednesday the 17th it all changed :(
First off my Doctor was delivering a baby, so I had the option to reschedule, wait for him to be finished delivering the baby, or to just see his partner. I drive all the way to Provo for my appointments so I def wanted to just get checked and see if I was dialted or anything, what was going on. So I decided to see his partner who I've never met and let him check my cervix! ugh. Awkward.. It was fine, whatever! He was really nice. BUT pretty sure I'm dialated to only a 1/2 centimeter. My cervix is NOT softened. She is head down, but hasn't even dropped!! He also told me that she's already about 7 1/2 pounds. (2 1/2 weeks till my due date) WOW. I have small babies ;) So pretty much... I left in tears. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO BUMMED! So I don't want to get induced if she hasn't even dropped. That would take FOREVER! My doctor is out of town this week, so I go back on Monday the 29th to see if I've progressed at all. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEE say I have. I've been trying EVERYTHING. I don't care to go into labor necessarily, I just want to have some progress by the time I go on Monday so that he'll induce me next week. My birthday is on the 31st, I don't want to share my birthday really (I know, selfish) and I don't want an April Fools baby.. but WHATEVER! I'll take what I can get. ANY DAY-ANY TIME!! "I'm hangin by a thread" I'm SOOO ready! SOOOOO anxious! SOOooo uncomfortable!
16 comments:
i love this...it is sooooo close!! i can't wait! i am going to be soooo jealous...and then you are going to posting things on my blog like "i'm so sorry jill, life sucks for you. lol" -- and then you'll go snuggle with your baby.
So sad! You never know how it will work out though, I was induced and my labor was only 8 hours. Not too bad! Or your body may just kick in. SOOOO exciting, you are soooo close and that beautiful baby girl will be in your arms. Can't wait for you! Hang in there!
AWWW Jobi, does it help that you look adorable:)
hang in there!
Love ya, AUnt Jamie
You kill me jobi!! I'm so excited for you that is exciting to be having another baby and finally a girl!! She will be so precious!! Hope it goes well. Maybe go for a JOG!! HA
I remember when I was pregnant with Austin and a week overdue, I was sure I'd be the first woman in the history of earth to NEVER GIVE BIRTH. I was sure he'd be in there forever and I'd just be pregnant forever and keep getting bigger and BIGGER! I FEEL FOR YA! Hang in there. Hey, you know they are a lot QUIETER on the inside. That's a good thing.
Hopefully you have the baby soon! Im sure it is hard to wait! u
So excited for you Jobi!! Congrats and i hope next week brings good news!
Oh you poor thing! I hope that little Oakley makes her way down to the light soon! Ha ha. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
I'm so sorry!!!! The end is just miserable, but hang in there---I constantly have to remind myself at that point that they can't stay in there forever-it will definitely end!
I think you are being SUPER smart to wait until your body is showing signs that it is ready for the little one to come out. My sis recently got induced and was in labor for 19 hrs!! Just remember she will EVENTUALLY get here and once she does you cant put her back ;) Good luck, I cant wait to hear your story and see what a gorgeous little girl you and Enoch make :)
Okay so Macoy was measuring 5 centimeters too big for about 3 months. They told me I was probably going to have a 9-10 pound baby. I even got an ultrasound and everything! I was bawling.
Macoy was 1 day early from my due date. I could have had him a week earlier but my doc was out of town too. I chose to wait. And was 8 pounds.
Don't worry. She probably won't be huge!
Also, Maddox at 38 1/2 weeks, I was NOT dilated at all, I was 15% effaced and no softened cervix and he wasn't even near the birth canal. Like a -6 or something! I got induced the next day due to my blood pressure. Labor was easy. 6 hours from start to finish.
Hugs. (Go walking! haha)
No seriously, when I was 20 my niece was supposed to be on my birthday - made me sad...then she came on the 14th. Then O could have been induced on my birthday and I chose to hang on until the next monday the 12th so I could have one last birthday by myself - not that selfish, there are only a few days of the year that you 'get'!!! Hope all goes well, I bet she will be so stinking cute, since your boys are "pretty" in a masculine way, ha ha
I am SO Sorry I know how that feels i bet you are SO ready for her to come out!! YIKES!!! GOod luck lets hope for this weekend :) love ya!!!
Good luck! Anything can happen though! I was already dialated 1/2cm at 30 weeks(with my 2nd)!!(I had him check because I was having so much pressure down there). So, i freaked thinking she would be born early. At 37 weeks I was at 3.5cm, but i never went into labor. I was induced 4 days early. My doctor told me I would have my baby by 37 weeks, but not even close! You never know! Maybe you will be in labor before your next appointment!
Good luck. I'm thinking you.
I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck.. Try having a 9-11 baby! AAAHHHHH!!! Love you! Hang in there!
Post a Comment