Saturday night Jayni text me and said she didn't feel her baby really move that much throughout the day, she tried to lay on her side, move her belly around.. he wouldn't move. So of course my parents and I were freakin out tellin her to go to the hospital just to get checked out. So she finally went. When she got there, there was a heart beat, the nurse told her "it's better to be safe than sorry" they monitored her for a half hour and when she'd have a braxton hick and her tummy would harden his heart rate would drop. So they decided to monitor her for another few hours.. same thing.. everytime she'd have a braxton hick/contraction his heart rate would drop! So they didn't feel good about sending her home obviously. So they admitted her in the hospital. Well she had 3 weeks till her due date and was only dialated to a 1 and 60% efaced, they gave her something that she had to keep inside her for 12 hours, then they would induce her. Well all night (we all hardly slept) same thing with his heart rate dropping, so the doctor and nurses decided that the best thing for her would be to have a c-section. Because even if she got induced, it would probably get worse and they'd end up doing an emergency c-section anyways. They prepped her and off she was into have her babes. Her husband was in the surgery room with her, obviously, but they let my Mom and I watch through the window.. IT WAS CRAZY! Within a few minutes he was here. I cried. It was an incredible experience I'll never forget.
Is he not the CUTEST FREAKING thing ever! LOOK AT ALL OF THAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!! He seriously has thicker hair than me and his hair is longer than all of my kids put together.
He had some complications with breathing and his lungs, since he was 3 weeks early. (Can you imagine if she would have had him on her due date??? He would have been like 11 pounds and 25 inches long!) He had to be monitored for a few hours. They were hoping they wouldn't have to give him a steroid for his lungs. How tender is my brother n law with him? He's lungs have been doing great, thanks for everyone's prayers.
T.Ray and his proud Daddy, he's winkin at me-loves me already! ;)
Oakley & T.Ray (BESTEST COUSINS) 6 1/2 weeks apart.
I'm his favorite! DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Of course Jayni had some time for her favorite neice (okay her only niece) Oaks..
The 3 Melton granson's.. I've heard Jett & Bryton say T.Ray 787 times today. They just adore him.
I just want my sister to know how proud of her I am. She is going to be an incredible Mom. My Dad always jokes and says he wishes he could be her baby, cause she'll be so great. Ever since she was young she always wanted to be a Mommy. She has been a trooper through the whole pregnancy and delivery. I love her so much and couldn't be more proud of her and her sweet husband Ben. CONGRATULATIONS GUYS WE LOVE YOU! Lil' T.Ray is PERFECT.
26 comments:
oh sooo cute your nephew! U are so loving and supportive of your family, I love that about you!
all i have is tears! :D just love this story! congrats to all the meltons with ANOTHER new adorable baby!
Yea Jayni!! I cant get over how cute he is! I still cant believe Jayni is old enough to be a Mom! :) She will be such a great Mom!
He really is such a darling baby!!! How cute is he and all of that hair!
omg jayni looks awesome!! i'm so happy for her! he could not be cuter! REALLY he is to die for cute!! Love you guys!!
Um.. I'm pretty sure newborns shouldn't be that cute! He is adorable! I'm glad everything is going well.
How cute is he!! Seriously - let's just lay it out there - some newborns aren't that cute but he is a doll! & how freaken cute is Oakley she looks so yummy.
Awwwww! No WAY! He is so SO cute! I'm so happy for them ... for all of you! YEAH!!!
So so so Cute! All you guys! Love everyone! Love the new baby! congratulations!
Oh I love it! You guys are so cute! I love you and your babies! I'm so glad Jayni and sweet baby are ok!
the thought of the whole delivery thing and then getting to hold the baby, brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait!!
What an adorable little guy...love all the hair! Does T.Ray stand for something? just wonderin :)
Oh my gosh I love him already! I was so excited when I got jayni text saying she was a mommy! He is so darling... Cant wait to meet him!
oh, he is so darling! How fun to have your babies so close in age, i love it! glad to hear jayni is doing good, what a trooper...congrats!
I don't think their baby could be any cuter! Proud Daddy picture is adorable. So happy that everything went well for them. Can't wait to see pictures of Mommy and baby! =)
Adorable!! Congrats to Jayni & her husband and all the Meltons!! You guys are just awesome, with some seriously cute kids!!
He is beautiful! Congrats to Jayni, and her husband and the whole Melton family. You guys are awesome and you have some seriously cute kids!!
Lucky you to have such an adorable nephew! I want a little boy with blond hair so bad haha
aww he is wayyy too cute! He looks older with all that hair! I didn't know you baby a new baby girl! she is sooo dang cute!! congrats to you both
what a flippin cutie! i love his hair! SO BEAUTIFUL!! i am so happy for jayni and her husband! what an experience for them! they are going to love every minute of the crazy ride :)!
Just got back from the hospital! He is soooo CUTE!!!!
Thats really such a beautiful babes!!! ur blog made me have some tears of joy for ur cute sis, I feel her on that c section ugh... such a great ending, u look amazin Jobi!! :)
I may or may not have a few tears in my eyes. I WANT ONE!!! I love you and Jayni so much!!!!!!!! The babes is amazingly beautiful! Wish we were there :(
congrats jani!! what a cutie!!
Wow, he is adorable! I love all that hair. I've been so out of the blogging world--congrats on your beautiful Oakley as well! You Meltons have the cutest kids EVER.
That is so awesome that she had him early, although that was probably not the funniest way to have time cut off the pregnancy, ha ha. He is so cute, lots of hair...O had more, ha ha ha. Congrats, I think first time parents are so lucky and I am jealous of them...it's such an awesome experience to get to do all the first w the first kid and all that time w just the three of you!!!
T.Ray is so freaking cute!!!! I love all that hair! and Oaks is so freaking adorable!
Post a Comment