
Who do you want to be "The Biggest Loser"? Who do you want to be in the "Final 3" Koli or Daris?
Koli- Obviously we love Koli, he's TONGAN! We want him to win! How GREAT did he look "makeover week"? CHeeeeHoo! Can you believe how well he did on the "jacob's ladder" challenge? OVER 2 hours??

Daris- What the fetch was his hair during that "jacob's ladder" challenge after his makeover (okay, I'm a hair stylist maybe I just know I could do something so much better with that mop) He did freakin awesome running the marathon! But his binging at night while he was home for 30 days and gainin 2 lbs??? :( No Bueno. You think he's ready to do this on his own or will he just gain all of the weight back? He's a sweetheart.

Michael- How much better does he look from the beginning?? WOWSAS!! I like his hair since the makeover. I feel SOOO bad for his lil sister. Poor girl. How sad was that when he had his freak out attack with Bob saying how fat he still is??

Ashley- aka Miss Piggy ;) JK!! I'm such a BRAT! She's been doing AWESOME and props to her for being the only girl in the finale. She's come so far. What the fetch was her outfit makeover week?? UGH. I'm happy for her though. She seems to feel so much beter about herself huh?

This show is just SO inspiring, especially right now for me when I'm starting to work out again and lose my baby weight.
Are any of you excited for Jillian's show comin out? She's a freakin BOMB trainer and has a BOMB body.. but she scares me! I'd prefer Bob to be my trainer over Jillian. Are they both gay? Just wondering.... :/
18 comments:
I'm so excited for the finale! I love Biggest Loser! I want Koli to win too!
Heck YES on the Jillian and Bob question, and of course.... KOLI all the way! You know I LOVE that show. So inspiring. Go KOLI!!!
I am goin' for Michael. He has come so far...don't you feel bad for him, I can understand why he freaked out. He has lost 200 pounds and still is overweight.
I want Koli too!!!
I seriously can't wait for the finale!!! I can't decided who I want to win more, Ashley or Michael. I love them both and they have come so far and still have so far to go!!!
I haven't watched it this season but I am going to start again next season. And yes on Bob and Jillian...so gay. And I don't know if you knew this but so is Ali (or Aly?), the girl who one like 2 seasons ago.
I'm so happy that you are a fan of Biggest Loser! I'm so excited, Koli better win. I also am excited for Jillian's new show, it should be good.
We're obsessed with the show too! This is one of the few seasons where I think I'll be happy with any of the top 4 winning. Daris and Koli probably both have a good chance of winning it all, or winning the at home prize.
I'm hoping for Koli...but would be fine with Daris! I'm glad did a post for Biggest Loser! I love hearing what you and your sis have to say about it! I'm really sad Sunshine didn't make it, I wanted her to win. I love her.
I TOTALLY want Koli to win! He is one of my favorite contestants this year! I have been a faithful watcher, and cant WAIT until the finale! I also want to watch Jillian's new show. From the previews, it looks pretty good!
so fun! I cant believe I havent gotten into this show yet...I need to, what night is it on?! And so fun for baseball season huh?! Is he playing with EM city, maybe we will see you playing at Nolan Park on Saturdays...Aust is doing baseball too!
I am so excited!! I want Koli to win:) I love the biggest loser!
My vote is for Miss Piggy, uh I mean Ashley :)
okay...I'm rooting a little more for Daris now...I just love his determination during the marathon...and he is definitely a sweetheart...I will be happy if either win. :)
LOVE THE BIGGEST LOSER!! I totally thought that Koli would win the 3rd spot in the finals, with all the polys voting. but Mike look so good! I can't believe how much weight they can all lose. and I wish Jillian would make a house call over here, that would be AMAZING!
Hey bring the boys over we'll go feed some sheep!!
Jobi, seriously your beautiful baby girl!! She is so perfect. She fits right in with your adorable family! New babies are one of the greatest things in life!! And girls are so fun to dress up. Congrats on Jayni's beautiful baby also.
Jobi I love your blog so freaking much it makes me laugh hysterically........You're the awesomest girl in the world, SUCH an amazing Mommy~wife~daughter~FRIEND I love your guts so much. Maybe we can workout together sometime!!!
Post a Comment