My poor baby :(

My poor lil sweetheart has just been so sick. SADDEST THING EVER! She's had a horrible cough, runny/stuffy nose.. maybe it sounds dumb, but she is only a month old. If you heard her cough and hoarse cry it's enough to BREAK YOUR HEART. I took her to the doctor and it isn't RSV so that's good. I've been a BIG CRY baby.. I feel like it's my fault she's sick. Everytime she'd throw up from coughing so hard I would cry again. Today has been the first day that she's shown progress. So THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who fasted for her and has kept her in your prayers, we appreciate it. I'm thankful for the Priesthood as well. My husband gave her a sweet blessing. I just love her so much and can't wait till she is completely healed.

The kids with their Grandma Niu. She came out here from LA to Enoch's cousin's baptism and got to meet Oakley for the first time and the boys were excited to see her as well. They don't get to see her that often, so it was good.

21 comments:

Rheanna said...

I had no idea she was sick! It's the worst when a newborn is sick! I hope she gets better quickly!

Colby & Amanda said...

so sad Jobes! I am glad that she is getting better! I swear it is tougher on us when they are sick!! ha ha. She is so stinkin cute! Do you need anything? I wish you would have called me:( SAD

Em said...

I just did some serious catching up!!! Oakley is just so sweet and cute!!! Being a mom sure is wonderful but is truly the best!!! Love her painted nails and your glitter toes! I tell every mom with cute toes that every pregnant mom (okay really any mom or hard working woman) should have cute toes, especially before they deliver! What a beautiful family. Hopefully your princess is feeling better!

Monica said...

I'm glad your little Oakley is getting better :) I am so afraid of our baby getting sick! I just know it's bound to happen and I'm sure I'll bawl because it makes me so sad when she cries!

Kellie said...

Oh Jobes I am so sorry to hear that Oakley has been sick. That must be the hardest thing ever to see her that way. Hopefully she will be fully recovered soon. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Melissa said...

I'm so glad she's starting to get better! Poor Oakley! Please, please, please call if you need a nap or you just want to sit and hold her. The boys would LOVE my backyard. Seriously, send them over!

Liana Brown said...

Poor little baby! I hope she gets feeling better soon! Sick babies are the saddest things ever!

weasel said...

I still get tears in my eyes when O throws up...she is so tough! But I actually "like" when she is sick, just because I get to cuddle with her and she wants to sleep all the time! (BUT I only have one, so that's not hard to do!). Hope you are all doing well...love how cute your little family is! She is super dark, already...not fair! lol

Andrea Migliaccio said...

So sad for new Mama to watch her baby girl be sick!
She is GORGEOUS!
Mixed babies are my absolute fav Jobi!
And your family pic below is so stinkin' cute! You look GREAT!!!
Seriously!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Oh I just love that picture of Oaks! I am so happy she is feeling better! I am glad Grandma Niu got to love on the kids too! Love, Mom

jayni & ben said...

my widdle girl is dus so stinking cute. I don't eban yike it when she is sick :(

Celeste said...

There's nothing worse than having a sick baby and feeling completely helpless. I'm sorry you had to deal with that! :( BTW...she is absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to see my baby girls :)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I am glad she is getting a little better. ugh I hate it when the kids get sick. She is still a doll, I am lovin those fat rolls on her legs so freakin cute:)

Matt and Amie said...

Oh that is so sad!! Hopefully she is feeling better!For her sake AND yours!! She is absolutely gorgeous Jobes!

Kelli Proctor said...

awww...sad! THat is always so sad and scarey when your little baby is sick! Hopefully is strong and healthy now! She is a doll and by the way, you look HOT!

Lorina said...

Sad.. I am so sorry that you had a sick baby. No fun. Glad she is getting better.

She is simply beautiful Jobi.

Jeana said...

thats so sad! i hate having a sick newborn, you feel so helpless. i'm glad she is doing better and that it wasn't rsv :) you are already looking great btw!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!
Sick already and you haven't even had her at church!!! Or have you and I just haven't seen her yet?
Ok, I need to see her...she does look like a little doll...and aren't they fun to dress up? So many more options than boys!

KSK said...

Oh my word, she is so darn cute!! Lots of craziness has been going on, so this is the first time I saw pics of cute little babes. She is so sweet. I love that you painted her nails in the hospital! So fun. I love it. Hope to see you at playgroup soon!!

Klarah said...

I am soo sorry to here baby isnt feeling so well:( Its one thing when your child is sick.. its another when there that young because there isnt much medication you can provide to a newborn. I am happy to hear that there is progress! I am a big cry baby too, so dont be ashamed!! I love you and your family you guys are so stronged at heart! I too look the priesthood and the blessing they are able to provide!! Hope Oakley feels better soon!!

erin said...

Jobi - your baby girl is so beautiful! Unreal how gorgeous she is.