::ONE & twenty seven::

Happy 1st Birthday to our "Pwetty Pwincess" "Oaker Doker" "Ooooakwee Juwee Niu" "Oaks"!! (she turned 1 on the 30th of March, I've just been a huge blog slacker) Crazy how time flies. I remember her being born just like it was yesterday.



She brings our little family so much joy. She is a little DIVA already. She walks around already being bossy to her brothers..and Dad ;) It's kind of embarrassing when she is being a stinker to other kids/babies, because she's used to protecting herself from her 2 older brothers. She thinks anything & everything is a cell phone. I'm having a blast with my baby girl. We love her so much!






& guess who turned twenty frickin seven on the 31st? ME. Yup, I'm a grandma pretty much. Ahhhh!! I hate my birthday. I always hype it up to be such a fun, exciting, all the attention on me type of a day...and it never is. :( Yup, I'm a baby. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" My husband is of course always good to me, maybe I just have a bad attitude? I don't love surprises, maybe that's why? anyways.. I'm OLD. Sheesh.

PS-My cousin's wife, Andrea, took the "1 year" pictures of Oakley, she did such a good job!
www.browneyedgirlphotographyblog.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Kari Clark said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!! Those pics are sooooo stinkin cute! Oakley is such a doll!!!!

Unknown said...

You ARE NOT OLD! Happy Birthday to you and your baby girl! Adorable pictures.

.. said...

She CAN'T already be one!!! I love her pictures! She is SO cute!

Amie said...

Oakley is seriously adorable! I love those pictures. Happy Birthday to both of you. For some reason every birthday since 25 is kind of depressing...I don't feel young anymore. The young women in my ward are like "what you are almost 27? That is so old!" Haha

Kellie said...

How can she already be ONE?!? It is crazy how fast the time flies. I don't think she could be any cuter. Those pictures are priceless. She definitely looks like a little diva. Love it. Happy birthday Jobes. I was depressed thinking about 27 this year. Can we really be that old?

andrew and brittani said...

She's a doll face. What a heartbreaker! I can't believe she is one already. Time flies.

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Love me some Oaker Doaks! Love you too Jobes!

weasel said...

She's too much - your kids all have such big personalities! Too cute! I think you have the same thoughts about bows as Aubrey = love them big, ha ha. Hope you guys both had great birthdays!

Megan said...

Gees girl you are old! I'm not going to be 27 til August. haha just kidding we are not old. Think about it.. You have 3 kids and you are not even 30. You are a young and hot momma! I can't believe your baby is already a year. She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday to you both!

Shilo said...

Can't believe it's already been a year! Holy cow.
I'm still sad I don't get to see Oakley in real life. She is DARLING!!!
And if you think you're old - realize that I'm a good 4 years older and maybe that'll make you feel better! ;)

Brendan said...

I can't believe I forgot to text you on your B-day! I hope you had a good one. I miss you so stinkin much and I'm pretty sure it's time for you to move back.....right?! I remember when Oakley was born and I was so jealous! She is beautiful and you need to get back here so her and Lil can by besties!