I'm an Aunt!! - January 1, 2008

After a LONG, sleepless night.....Jayden was born at 5:14 AM. He weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 1/2 inces long. He was the 1st baby born in 2008 at the AF hospital! She got a bunch of free cool stuff for having the 1st baby (a massage, $100 gift certificate to Babies R Us, $50 savings account started at the bank of AF, clothes, a ton of flowers, her and Jayden's pic will be in the AF Citizen on Thursday, etc.) I'm so proud of Grace! She was SO strong and did awesome! I got to go in the room when she gave birth to my nephew, what a great oppertunity, such a spiritual experience! She is a sweetheart and will be a great Mommy!

He has a TON of dark hair and THE CUTEST DIMPLES!!



Jett and Bryton's 1st cousin!!


It's gonna be pretty crazy around here havin a 17 month old, a 5 month old, and a newborn.. but I just gotta have patience and everything will be alright! I'm excited to have Jayden's sweet spirit in our home!

4 comments:

aubphotography said...

i want him!!!

mckenna said...

Finally! It's been forever since you've blogged!! Fun nephew! I wanna be an aunt!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Year's!! Let's get together again soon!

The Watson's said...

What an awesome story. That's so great that she had the 1st baby. I am delivering at A.F. hospital so I hope she liked it. I am glad to see your back in the blogging world.

Kim and Adam said...

Grace!!! Your baby is SOOO cute.. I want to come and see him. I haven't updated my blog forever cause I don't have internet GHETTO!! I am sending you a invite to my baby shower, I got your address from Enoch.