New Years Eve was kinda funny... We went over to Jon and Tasha's and we were eating, playing "Apples to Apples", and "Guitar Hero" etc... and @ about 10:30 PM I got a text from my sister n law Grace (she's due Jan 5th) that lives with us, tellin me how much pain she was in, having contractions etc. She was out in Eagle Mtn at our house and we were in Lindon so we met at my parents house and we dropped off our boys for my parents to babysit (thanks again!) and headed to the hospital. When we got her admitted, etc, she got checked and sure enough she was in labor!! She was dialted to a 5 1/2. They put her in her room and she got an epidural right away. She was feelin MUCH better after that! She was competing against one other lady that was in labor to have "the first baby of 2008 in the AF hospital"
Here's some of the girls that were at Jon and Tasha's.

So this is what I ended up watching ALL NIGHT LONG!!
1 comment:
WOW I am glad everthing turned out ok for Grace. We did miss you for the nice fireworks and movie we watched on new years!! I still have you crockpot haha I will bring it to church if I don't see you before then. We should go to a movie all girls again make the guys babysit haha!!
Post a Comment