This is a slideshow of Enoch's little sister and her new baby. Low Tyde Creations did the photography. She did such a good job! Isn't he a sweetheart???
those are way cute pics. hey i was wondering if you know much about hair extensions. i have been eperimenting on a couple peoples hair and they have turned out pretty good but i just want some furhter assistance on what the best hair and also method is to do them so if you know anything that;ll help me out i would totally appreciate it. by the way your family is adorable. you are just beautiful and have obviously grown a TON. call me 435-229-6454 if you have time,thanks
How PRECIous!! Congrats! JOBI - I can't access your site from work, so I had to come on at my lunch break at home and leave a comment!! Your site is SO CUTE!! You are the cutest EVER, and you CAN'T leave our ward! you are too much fun... is that true or a rumor? We love you guys!!
Hi - how are you doing? Your kids are so cute. Tami told me she commented on your blog so I had to check yours out. It's so cute - I love to look at it. I didn't know Carl and Gene were going on another mission. Have they left already? Crazy! My parents are putting their papers in the summer and they are going to sell their home in the spring. Sad:( Well it looks like you're doing good. Jessica (kellyandjessiwest.blogspot.com)
Oh my that is SOOO cute!! He is so adorable! Wow there are 3 boys in your house under 2 years old!! haha I wont be there to see you on sunday:( We are going to St George for the weekend but call me during the week and let do something ok. (Ya i did get a sub, my sister in law Lindsay) Good luck with all my 14 kids!! haha I have no Idea what they are thinking, they must think I really love my calling or something. :( Oh well Serve on, serve on.
Those are darling pics!! I'm an auntie too! Jon's sister Alyshia had a baby boy in July. He is a cutie and so fun to play with. He and some of our friends babies are helping to curb my craving. Your boys are adorable and i admire how good of a mom you are especially with how close they are in age! I don't know if i could do it. Love ya Jobes!
7 comments:
So cute! I wanna be an aunt!! Jealous! Meleana did such a great job with those pictures!! So sweet.
those are way cute pics. hey i was wondering if you know much about hair extensions. i have been eperimenting on a couple peoples hair and they have turned out pretty good but i just want some furhter assistance on what the best hair and also method is to do them so if you know anything that;ll help me out i would totally appreciate it. by the way your family is adorable. you are just beautiful and have obviously grown a TON. call me 435-229-6454 if you have time,thanks
How PRECIous!! Congrats! JOBI - I can't access your site from work, so I had to come on at my lunch break at home and leave a comment!! Your site is SO CUTE!! You are the cutest EVER, and you CAN'T leave our ward! you are too much fun... is that true or a rumor? We love you guys!!
Hi - how are you doing? Your kids are so cute. Tami told me she commented on your blog so I had to check yours out. It's so cute - I love to look at it. I didn't know Carl and Gene were going on another mission. Have they left already? Crazy! My parents are putting their papers in the summer and they are going to sell their home in the spring. Sad:( Well it looks like you're doing good. Jessica (kellyandjessiwest.blogspot.com)
Oh my that is SOOO cute!! He is so adorable! Wow there are 3 boys in your house under 2 years old!! haha I wont be there to see you on sunday:( We are going to St George for the weekend but call me during the week and let do something ok. (Ya i did get a sub, my sister in law Lindsay) Good luck with all my 14 kids!! haha I have no Idea what they are thinking, they must think I really love my calling or something. :( Oh well Serve on, serve on.
Those are darling pics!! I'm an auntie too! Jon's sister Alyshia had a baby boy in July. He is a cutie and so fun to play with. He and some of our friends babies are helping to curb my craving. Your boys are adorable and i admire how good of a mom you are especially with how close they are in age! I don't know if i could do it. Love ya Jobes!
You know that I think your boys are the studliest in the world!!! I love these pictures
Post a Comment