FINALLY A NEW POST...

I have not blogged for a LONG time.. because my digital camera BROKE at that Fiji Concert I went to. So I decided to just put a few pictures up of my family that we took during Christmas Eve... (Thanks to my professional blogging sister! Jayni is Amazing! She picks out my cute backrounds, etc.)

Every Christmas Eve we open a new pair of pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Melton! Here we are wearin em!
Photobucket

We picked names with my brothers and sisters Jaxon picked Enoch, he got Enoch a new hat.. LA (Do ya think he's worn it everyday??)
Photobucket

Janessa picked me! She got me a new Bath and Body Works robe.
Photobucket

Jett holdin the bling bling we the money we won from the annual "gingerbread house contest" Thanks to Grandpa!
Photobucket

Bryton and hims cute little face
Photobucket

Making our gingerbread house...
Photobucket

Our gingerbread house!
Photobucket

2 comments:

aubphotography said...

Finally!

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey girl! I'll be in Utah from Jan 10 - Jan 14 and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you and the boys. Let me know what your schedule is! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!