ALREADY....? - February 9, 2008
It seems like just yesterday Jett was 3 months old and I found out I was pregnant with Bryton... Then my 9 1/2 pound, 22 1/2 inches long baby was born! Now he is ALREADY 6 months!!!! WOW! I love him so much and he brings such a sweet spirit into our family. He is such a good baby, and anyone that knows him or has held him would agree! I think Heavenly Father blessed me with such a sweet baby cause he knew 2 babies, 12 months apart would be tough and Jett can be a stinker at times. He is still a REALLY LONG baby! Like in the 110 percentile for his length. My uncle is his pediatrician and says he's "GYNORMOUS". My Mom, sisters and me call him "Buh-Yight-un". I love his smile big eyes and cute smile!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
He's so cute, Jobi!! Watch out, he'll be 14 before you know it! The tims goes by way too fast, enjoy every minute of it.
i love him!
He is so stinkin cute! And I saw your sister? on facebook.... Uh didnt know you were a twin!! Haha
I cant believe its already been 6 months. Jobi he is seriously gorgeous! His eyes are adorable!
If you could see my smile right now.. It is priceless. Can't get this grin off of my face. I dus yuv bee-yight-ton so dane much. I tan NOT wait to see hims and holda hims and kiss hims yittle face.
He is seriously CUTE! I'm sure you hear that A LOT but oh my he is a doll!
And WOW! 1 year apart- GO JOBI!LOL! That is amazing! My kids are 5 1/2 years apart & I still find it difficult!
So I THINK I finally figured out how to make my blog "cute"... and it was difficult!
I love seeing your blog... you help me remember how lucky I am to be a mom!
xOxOxO
Wow, what a cutie! Where did you get his name? You have a darling, sweet family. Sara's right, time flies.
Having two kids 12 months apart is a challenge. My mom did, too - my older brother and me. But she didn't have it as nice as you - Mark was sweet, and I was a stinker. Poor lady.
Geez, Could your kids be any cuter?!?! Drew just turned 13 months and I said to Andy, can you imagine having a 1 month old baby right now? Ya Right! I don't now how you do it, you are amazing! Miss you guys!
Holy crap, it seems like yesterday we were all hating compliance....:)no just kidding. seriously though, my life seems like it goes so slow while everyone else's is going so fast. I can't believe how old your boys are. That's awesome. Are you going to Suz's shower?
Can he be ANY CUTER!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment