Blue Man Group- Feb 2, 2008

Saturday Enoch and I actually went on a date! Thanks to my sister and her hubby Ben and Jayni for baby sitting our boys. We love you guys! We went to "The Blue Man Group" at the Energy Solutions Arena with one of Enoch's friends and his girlfriend. I had never heard of them. I guess they're pretty popular in Vegas, etc. But it was AWESOME! These 3 "Blue" guys make these way cool beats on pipes, drums, etc. They're WAY funny and they have a rock band that plays behind them... with them.. I don't even like rock music but don't kid yourself I was completely tappin' my feet shakin' my head- ROCKIN OUT! Bein a "Megastar" is what they would call it. It was alot of fun and I was SO happy to get a break from my boys and just hang out with Enoch. I love him! He's a pretty quiet guy but he was rockin out more than me.. I had to tell him to calm down believe it or not! hahahaha



Jayni took this picture of Jett squeezing the crap outta Bryton while she was babysitting, it's always good to know you can have a good time without your kids and relax knowing you trust the babysitter 100%!


I LOVE YOU BABE!

18 comments:

mckenna said...

I'm jealous! I want to have a sister that's willing AND old enough to babysit! I don't even remember what dates are like any more! That picture of Jett and Bryton is so cute and HILARIOUS! I love Bryton's face! He totally looks like he's saying, "Someone get over here and save me from my CRAZY big brother before he squashes me to death!" So fun! Next time you guys should double with us!! I need a break too!!

The Belnaps said...

That looked like so much fun. I have always wanted to go see them! I loved all your new pictures! Your family is so dang cute..

{sara} said...

Isn't it fun to just get out and have "adult" time? Your boys are way cute!!

Ms. Pederson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your "rockin' out" picture - that's great. You seem like a fun girl. My sister, Micalanne, saw The Blue Man Group in Vegas and liked it, too. Sounds like fun.

jayni & ben said...

You are a HOT MOMMA!! I love your boys. I want to babysit them everyday and not go to work. I want that to be my full time life. hahahhahah. You and E. NOcH. A are so cute!! Love you ALLLLLLL.

Jayni( #1 babysitter around)

aubphotography said...

beee more photogenic!

JoSue said...

Ok well I've been meaning to comment on your blog for FOREVER cause it's so dang cute. Clark and I love it. We changed our boring background because we were jealous of yours :) Life is good, I'm just finishing school and graduate in April! finally! Clark has one more year left so we'll be around for a while. Your boys are adorable and I'm glad you got to go to that concert. I've heard it's amazing! Don't worry, our car won't ever have as good as sound system as yours. :) Is Enoch still working at Prosper? Talk to you soon!

Hayward Family said...

You guys are SO CUTE! I heard they are AWESOME, I need to go see them sometime! Your kids are adorable as always!! Love you!

Meghan said...

That sounds like so much fun!! Uhhh...your boys continue to get CUTER with every single picture I see! I hope I can see them in person someday :)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Jobi!
Thank you for the compliments!
I'm so glad life is so good for you!
You are seriously GORGEOUS!
I'm so glad we can "keep in touch"!
I have a question for ya though...
How do I get cute "Layouts" for my blog? :)
xOxOxO

JWolfgramm said...

aww...Jobes...how fun!!! I heard the Blue Man Group was awesome!! I love the pic of you an Enoch! I miss you guys!!! Im making my trip down to Eagle Mountain to visit you soon. I seriously am... I have just been soooo tired lately!! Its sucks! I come home from work and go to bed, Im hoping I wont be as tired in my 2nd trimester. I love u and I miss u tons! Your boys are SO FREAKIN cute. Cant wait to FINALLY meet Bryton!!

kEnZiE b said...

Hey Jobi!! Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are SO adorable!

Heather Lee said...

I'm glad you stumbled upon our blog so now we can keep up with your CUTEST little boys and family! I seriously can't get over how beautiful they are, which is good for us since Holland isn't technically related to them ;)
We absolutely love being parents. It seems like she's always been here. I also LOVE being with her every second of the day, I feel bad that Steve has to go to work everyday and slave so that I can be an at home mom but...se la vie

Rachel Garner said...

Hey your picture on the side with your two babies is so cute. Who took that? I really need to get Andrew's picture taken!
Hey I put a privacy thing on my blog. Send me an email and I will send you an invite.
racheldgarner@yahoo.com
Love you. The date looked like a blasty.
Racheesmachee

Chels Grubbs said...

Hey Jobes!! That picture of your boys is SO dang cute!! I love them. No we haven't really hung out with Matt and Xela for a long time. I heard she's pregnant though. Mikah is getting married?! TO who? and why the heck isn't she marrying Kip? He was so cute! I see him everywhere...

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little boys! Not ot mention, you are a hottie yourself! I did see your mom at the gym...but I did have to leave and went right into labor!! Your date looks fun. I can't wait to go on one of those again.

mckenna said...

Tag! You're it! Check out my blog for instructions!