ok so he is cute I wish Kai was that dark and cute poor guy got all my genes....and to answer your question on the video yes that was Kai screaming so loud he can go pretty high it's funny he sounds like a little girl.
We will be in it by the middle of May! I seriously cannot wait! I drive by it every day when I take Isaikk to school and wish the next few months would just fly! I thought I'd miss my old house but NOT at all knowing I'll be into something better soon! HA! xOxOxO
6 comments:
oh my gosh! i love him!
he is adorable!
ok so he is cute I wish Kai was that dark and cute poor guy got all my genes....and to answer your question on the video yes that was Kai screaming so loud he can go pretty high it's funny he sounds like a little girl.
We will be in it by the middle of May!
I seriously cannot wait!
I drive by it every day when I take Isaikk to school and wish the next few months would just fly!
I thought I'd miss my old house but NOT at all knowing I'll be into something better soon!
HA!
xOxOxO
I love the new background
Oh, he really is so cute! Look at that hair...adorable :0)
I am feeling okay. I'm ready to have this baby! Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment