"Yes we will love you till we die.." I know, I know.. My husband tells me ALL the time that I need to grow up and get outta High School ha ha ha, but seriously.. I LOVE AF CAVEMEN sports! I have SOO much pride and spirit STILL. Enoch makes fun of me. Anyways, I don't care what he thinks. Tonight we went to the girls basketball state play-off game(2nd round) we go to watch J.J.'s best friend Brady, his little sister Cydni Mason. AF WON! They beat Bingham High. They're really good and fun to watch, I don't even like watchin girl's basketball games, but I like watchin them. They are region champs too! They play tomorrow for the semi-finals!! Watching them makes me miss playing high school sports SOOO MUCH! GOOOOO CAVEMEN! TAKE STATE!


Jett and Uncle Jaxon... and yes I did dress my boys in AF's colors (Red Black and White)

Bryton, he was a good boy and LOVED AF's band playin the music :)

My CUTE Mom and me! I look ROT, but my Mom looks HOT, so I had to put this pic up!
6 comments:
You are so funny. I don't think you take a bad picture. Enoch is right GROW UP JOBI lol just kidding. I get excited when I go to my old high school's sports. It makes me want to get out there and do it again. Are you going to the game tonight?
Well, state playoffs - you've gotta go! I think that's cool.
I don't know where we're going to go. Ryan is going to surprise me. I think we're going to go to Galtinburg TN though since it in the "mountains" and its been awhile since we've seen some of thoese lol. But without the boys. I welcome any oppertunity to have a full night of sleep and sleep in. You should let your sister watch the boys! You and Enoch need time with each other and you need time to relax! Us SAHM don't get that that often. You have fun I've never been to Vegas and probably won't since Ryan doesn't like to go.
That is a really cute picture of Bryton. I love his smile in it. You're so funny. You AND your mother look hot, by the way. You will have to make fun of Alissa, since AF beat Bingham--she's still obsessed with her high school too.
Bryton's smile is classic. I love it!
Jobi... you could not lok ROT if you wanted to. Your mom is just the cutest. Tell her I say hello! Your boys are so so so cute. I really just die over them!
Post a Comment