Happy Birthday Grandpa!- February 22, 2008

Today is my Dad's Birthday!! He is 46 years young! Yes, he can still dunk a basketball!! It's funny when people see him and I together they have mistaken him to be my brother or my husband... He doesn't like that ONE BIT! ;) He's like, "Actually that's she's my daughter!" ha ha ha I just want my Dad to know how much we love him and appreciate all he does for our family. He is such a hardworker and has never made my Mom work a day in her life, he is SO good to my Mom. They act like they're still in highschool, seriously! Anyone that knows my Dad knows that he is SOOO GENEROUS, amazing sense of humor, very handsome, a great leader, and a spiritual giant! I'm so grateful that my Dad has ALWAYS honored his priesthood and I know that I can go to him anytime, anyday and he is willing and ready to give a father's blessing! He loves his 2 grandsons too and they just love their grandpa so much! I love you Dad! Happy Birthday!

This is a picture of my Dad and his Grandma Melton, I just love it!

6 comments:

Tiffini said...

Happy Birthday Jobi's dad.

Anonymous said...

I still can't think of your dad as a grandpa. Wierd. He's the kid who stuck ice down everyone's back at family reunions.

Everything you said about him is true. He is funny, generous, and a great guy. I can go years without seeing him, but as soon as I do he is just as warm and friendly as if I saw him a day ago. I love the picture you posted with Grandma M.

Happy Bday, Cousin.

Tiffini said...

Have fun in Vegas lucky!! Happy Anniversary tomorrow. I'm jealous.We're going away next weekend thank goodness.

{sara} said...

Happy Birthday, Jon! You know, I am quite a bit younger ;) than your dad, so we've never really "talked". I hung out with the younger crowd. But, when he came to see Grandma recently, it was nice to sit with him and talk and watch him with Grandma. I, too, love the picture of him with Grandma.

Staci Davies said...

No way! That picture is so cute! I love little grandmas. She is like half his size! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jon.

Jess said...

that picture is so cute!! your dad is huge! haha...ok my sister in-law and brother have some niu's on their blog and since that is not a very common name i was wondering if you all were related or something cause you aren't on their list of friends....are you?? here is their blog... http://www.babyniustory.blogspot.com/