Valentines Day was awesome! Enoch absolutely spoiled me, like usual. I love him SOOOOO much, he is THE best hubby in the whole world! I love my valentine. Me and the boys went and decorated Enoch's desk at work while he was out to lunch and our little family had a candle light dinner and played Guitar Hero(yes I finally gave in and let Enoch buy a X-Box360) when he got home from work. Yup, we have 2 high chairs, I decorated those too! :)
3 comments:
Sounds like a perfect Valentine's Day.
I let my hubby buy an Xbox 360 too. I think they bug ya until you cave. He's still trying to convince me to buy a big screen. Ugh.
As always, you are SO STINKIN CUTE! I am so happy for you and Enoch, especially with all that you had to go through to get to where you are now. You two are such good examples to me and I can only hope that someday I can find someone that will make me as happy as Enoch and you make each other. LOVE Y'ALL!!!
Post a Comment