We were trying to grow Jett's hair out long to see what it would look like.. maybe go curly like Enoch's or look way cute shaggy for the summer?? Uh... nope! Weirdest texture EVER, one big fuzz pretty much, maybe I'm the only one who would notice it bein a hairstylist.. but I got so sick of it and I cut it! He was so good the whole time and was totally smiling for the pictures.. NOT! Screamed the whole time and not smiling one bit.. STINKER!

17 comments:
CUTE!! Brooklyn needs a haircut, kind of I guess..she was bald until 16 months and now its growing in very uneven. I really need to trim it, maybe like a bob or something.
You did a good job, Jett looks too cute.
So cute! Lovin' the faux hawk! (Did I spell that right?)
Jett is hilarious. He seems to know all your buttons... Dang cute though. :)
he looks like hes 5....no way...love it! call me dawg!
Okay, so I checked your blog like 1 hour ago...and no post. Then I check it now, and your have a new post + 4 comments. Geez so popular. I love Jetts new haircut though! He looks like a freaking stud!
Hey! Me, again...we're comin' up there @ the end of March. I'll keep you updated, but we want to get together at "Kangaroo Zoo"? and let the kids play while the big people visit. FUN! FUN!
He looks really cute, Jobi. I didn't know you had gone into the family business. I was a hairstylist, too - IN THE 80S!! I had a bleach blonde flat top and I thought I was cool. What do I mean I thought? I was cool. My sister, Micalanne, also was a stylist, and my sister, Becky, went to beauty school, too. Where did we go wrong with my other sister, Amy? She went on a mission instead. There's no accounting for some people.
He is such a handsome boy!!!! Watch out girls!
Cute Jobi!! He is the cutest little boy i've ever seen!!
He looks so cute! I tried to give Brightyn a hair cut last night and he screamed too!! What is it about our boys? So I just did around his ears because that is where it was the worst. How did you get him to sit still?
I LOVE the new cut! He looks so stinkin cute. I also need to cut Zanna's hair. She is struttin a bit of a rat tail. Really though... it is like 5 inches long down the middle of her back. I am pretty sure I need to do something about it but am a little nervous to do it myself!
Aren't kids great!! He's so stinkin cute!! I wish my girl had that much hair, she's 16 months and I'm just starting to be able to put a pony up on top!! btw, you guys are an adorable family!!
I love his hair and he is so cute his eyes he looks so sweet are you sure he is a stinker? I am excited to see you this weekend!
He is still SO STINKEN CUTE! Lovin the hair! You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!
What a way cute kid, in fact what a great lookin family for that matter! You are the cutest, love your posts!
Your kids are so cute! There dark eyes and their hair! They'll be ladies mans I'm sure! Thanks for the compliment on our blog! I don't feel hot a lot of the time! I'm lucky to get anywhere in one piece and on time! I try, but you know how it is with two little ones!!!! But you Jobi you are cute fun and popular!!!! Ha ha!
What a stud! He is quite the ladies man at age 2!! Love the haircut, you did a good job. I finally added you on my blog :o) I need your address to send you a baby shower invite. Kelsey's sending them out and I gave her my list today but by your name is blank because I dont have your phone number so either I or Kelsey need your address. Email it to me if you get a chance!
Post a Comment