I got tagged by 2 different people in one day!! What can I say?? I'm pretty popular! ha ha Just kidding!
5 thing on my list to do today:
1. Plan sharing time and my lesson for primary
2. FORCE myself to go on the treadmill
3. Go to Jaxon's basketball game
4. Take care of the boys "bathe them, get them dressed, change 5 trillion freakin rotten diapers, feed them" (i know that could have been my 5 things but that would be boring!)
5. Grocery shopping
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. MT. DEW!!
2. Charleston Chews
3. Sweedish Fish
4. Cool Ranch Doritos
5. Peanuts (Honey Roasted or Salted)
5 Places I've lived:
1. American Fork, Utah
2. Arcadia, California
3. Ephraim, Utah (woo woo GOOO BADGERS!)
4. Lehi, Utah
5. Eagle Mountain, Utah (Pretty much China)
5 Places you've been:
1. Heritage Tours--- included so many states (New York, Vermont, Washington DC, Ohio, Illinois, Massachusets...etc.. Canada etc..)
2. Hawaii
3. Boring states like (Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona okay so Arizona is NOT boring! I would give ANYTHING to be there right now in the HOT weather!, California, Nevada)
4. Mexico
5. Florida
What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
Hmmmm...I just don't even know... My goodness... Probably just freakin crap my pants and give Enoch a HUGE KISS!
5 jobs I've had:
1. Gold's Gym
2. The AF Rec Center- the coolest lifeguard to ever work there!
3. Sonic.. yup..EMBARASSING I quit after 1 week!
4. Mark Jacobs Salon.. for about 3 days, then realized I liked doin hair better from home :)
5. a Mommy! (That's a full-time job in itself, the best one might I add)
5 Pet Peeves I have:
1. People chomping their food
2. When people walk on my perfectly vacuumed carpet
3. When people breath really heavy through their nose in quiet places like a movie or church or in the car
4. CIGARETTES! SMoking is the most rotten thing ever and I HATE the smell
5. When Mexican's stare and you make eye contact with em and they still keep starring! Usually you look away after you're starring and that person makes eye contact with you! (Not ALL mexican's are like this.. just some.. I'm not racist! My first kiss was a mexican ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OH WOW!)
5 Things you didn't know about me:
1. I'm SOOO scared of lightening and thunder
2. I love to give talks in sacrament meeting
3. I love R&B music
4. I'm allergic to lipstick
5. I like the smell of gasoline, paint thinner, permanant markers... ha ha I don't get high off em or anything don't worry!
I tag: Aubrey, Jayna, Ericka, Jayni(you haven't been tagged for awhile he he)and Andrea Migliaccio!! I'm adding 2 more people.. SARA and JUDY!!
14 comments:
You LOVE to talk in Sacrament Meeting? I am so quick to say no to Sacrament Meeting talks! I can't do it!! Isn't blogging so fun? I'm so glad I'm getting to know my cousins!
OK, here's what we have in common:
Pet Peeves - chomping food (and gum for me, how about you?) & loud nose breathing - OMGosh, can't they hear themselves? I Love to talk in Sacrament, and I rarely get asked. And I love R&B music, too, especially old school.
Allergic to lipstick? Now that's just sad.
I LOVE GAS and paint thinner its the best!
ha ha Junior is not mexican. He's chilian. Suz would be so sad if you called them mexi's
I just wanted to say your kids are beautiful!!! Im so jealous!
PS..I love your blog :o)
Thanks for "TAGGING" me! It was fun!!!
And OH Boy we have too many pet peeves in common!
xOxOxO
haha you are so funny. I can't get over how you like to give talks. That's probably the weirdest thing ever. Oh and I think mexicans are totally hot, by the way. I always wanted little mexi children. Although, I'm happy I married Austin--he's better than any mexican.
How did you handle being around Adam and Devin so much with a pet peeve of chomping! They are the worst!
I laughed my head off during your whole post because I can just imagine you saying all that stuff in person. I love it.
UMM.. on snacks you enjoy you forgot two hotdogs smashed into one hot dog bun from Harts!! hehe. Oh and you better invite us next time you give a talk in sacrament!!
Jobi- Are you kidding me? You guys look so good. This Austin by the way, I am blog surfin a little bit. Looking at your pictures makes me miss you. I can't believe how gorgeous you look. I love you. We need to geot together more often.
OK, I see I've been tagged. I'll do it this weekend :-}
Tagged...got it! I was tagged not too long ago by Natalie (Judy's sis. in law), too. I WILL do it soon - promise!!
Post a Comment