Cafe Rio Baby!! 04.10.08

My friends took me to Cafe Rio (my favorite)for my birthday, it was the first time we could all get together. It was fun and SO good to see everyone!

Melanie Davies, Kahiki Hansen, Meleana Fonoimoana, Jayni Brenchley, Aubrey Taiese, me, Aisha Keala, and Joanie Wolfgramm.

Our kids... so far..(Baby Wolfgramm) Kainoa Fonoimoana, Kaluna Keala, Jett Niu, and Bryton Niu


5 comments:

Kalli said...

Happy Birthday you hottie you just posted this as I was looking at your blog that's cool! Love the Rio man I haven't been for such a long time. Well you old fart talk later!

mckenna said...

Fun!! That reminds me! We should get together with all the hair school girls before I leave! For my sake. I leave in less than two weeks! So we need to do it like, this coming week!!

Lisa Johnson said...

OH! SO FUN! I wish I could have been there with y'all b/c I KNOW y'all had a good time! Love ya!

aubphotography said...

i look like a ghost back there. haaa! Like u can never get ride of me! lol! thats so funny. thanks for inviting me....bestest friend!

JoSue said...

oh freak I love Cafe Rio. Just reading this had made my mouth start watering. Glad you got to go!