We are moving on Friday to BALTIMORE, MARYLAND for the summer!! Enoch is going to sell security systems out there. I think he'll do a really good job, he's really good at sales and has done it for years and was a great missionary too, so door to door sales will be cake right??? Let's hope! We leave Friday and we're DRIVING, yes DRIVING to Maryland! Our house in Eagle Mountain our neighbors are checkin up on it and taking care of our yard and my Mom is going to keep an eye on it too. Crazy though. We're excited! We're takin our computer, so I will keep blogging! We'll miss everyone, but we feel really good about it!

28 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I do not agree with this move one BIT. I am just sick about it. I am so sad. I can't stop crying. I do not want my yittle babies moving. I might DIE with out them. I mean I am going to miss you and E.. But Jett and Bryton make me so happy. They are my favorite things in the world.. besides Ben and the Church! It is a good thing it is only for 4 months.. Cause if it was longer I would have to move with you guys. I love you so so so so much! You better blog every second and send me picture text and video. Thanks:)
That is going to be quite the drive! But, that is exciting. I am glad to know that you will have the computer with you! Good luck. Hope you make it through that drive with two little boys to entertain.
No!! You can't go!! I thought we had another fun-filled summer at AF Rec? Austin is going to be soooo sad! It really is going to be so sad without you here.
JOBI,
are you freakin kidding me? that is unbelievable. I hope you guys have a great time and please keep us up to date. I know someone who would love to rent your house while your gone, hint, hint. JK ;)
What?! Wow! Well, I can honestly say that I won't miss you, well not anymore than I already do. But, keep blogging - I need my regular Jobi fix!
jobi your moving!? well just so you know, when i went to baltimore with my grandparents the weather was the MOST bipolar thing on this planet. it was totally sunny and we went into a resturaunt to eat and came out and it was pouring! but it's really pretty there i thought
WHAT??? That can't be real! I guess I don't really have a say in this. You obviously will be missed. You better keep up on your blog. Enoch will do a good job. Good luck! Be safe! Can't wait to have you back!
PS...my sister wanted me to give you her email address. It is hopper1611@yahoo.com
Oh Jobe, So exciting! You guys will have great fun and cool experiences!! love you and support you:)
What!!! i can't believe it! That is exciting though! my Grandma is from Baltimore! maybe i'll have to come visit, i've always wanted to check that place out! i hope the drive goes ok with the boys! they are the cuttest! oh my gosh... i can't believe your moving... love ya
What the HECK? Is Prosper really falling apart that bad? Or is he still going to work there when he gets back? I heard Lawson left. That will be a fun adventure for y'all. Think of all the cool sight seeing you'll get to do.
I've been to Baltimore and I L.O.V.E.D. IT! You'll have so much fun!
jusbmmNext time you decide to up and take my grand babies away for 4 months, I think you better check with Granny!!! You and Enoch are free to go, but Jett and Bryton.... NO! I will just have to be cashing in some of Dad's frequent flyer miles. He better not come come to visit without me! Goodluck Jobes. I am proud of you and Enoch. Could NOT love you more.
Jobi, Welcome to the world of summer sales. This is our 5th summer! Yes I said 5th. Seth has worked his way up, but it so nice to have that extra boost of cash through out the year. We did not have to work from September of last year to March of this year. I don't know if we will do it again, because we are both done with school but we will see. It gets boring sitting at home while the boys go work, but just keep him motivated & it will all work out. It's not fun by any means. Drive safe. Love ya!
well unlike everyone else i am excited!!!! you want to stop by on your way? we're 7 hours apart! and you drive right by i'm going to e-mail you my cell number and you better stop and at least see me and the boys!!
jayni I freaking cried my eyes out reading your comment. I feel so bad for you but at least its only 4 months.
Summer adventures, gotta love them. I'm sure Enoch will do great. Clark sold security systems for about....3 days. haha Then he decided selling wasn't his thing. Luckily he was able to get out of his contract. If you got the talent, then definitely take advantage of it! Enoch better prepare for some long days on his feet though! What company is he going with? Good luck on your trip!
Contrary to all the other comments here, I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU GET HERE! I'm so excited! It won't be easy, but it will be SUCH A FUN SUMMER!! Be safe on your drive out!
How exciting! Make sure you take lots of really cool pictures!
Ahh! I cant believe you are going so fast! Sorry that my lame brother didnt talk to you sooner... I feel bad. So I guess me and aubs have to take our kids to the pool alone now:( You will have fun though! Go make lots of money!
PS. How are you expecting me to get my hair done now? :) jk
Jobi-
Way to spread your wings and fly girl, you are so brave! However, I have to agree with your mom I would be a little upset about you taking those darling little boys so far away. I do admire you and Enoch and you will be amazed at the growth that takes place in just 4 short months, have a ball. Laura Bishop e-mailed me and she wants to be invited to your blog her email is:
Laura-shelt@hotmail.com
Take care and be safe.
Love Ya
Allison
What a fun summer. We are moving to Las Vegas for the summer, can't say I'm as excited about LV as you are about Baltimore. Hot!
WOW, what the drive!! Good luck with you little ones, I'll pray that they are angels for you the whole drive!! I'm so excited for you, what a great experiance!! Make the most of every moment!!
What a fun experience. I wonder how far you will be from us. Maybe we will have to take a road trip and come see you!
Jobi,
Freak Yeah it's about time i can see this blog og yours. How are you? Moving huh? good luck, have fun away from Utah, your kids are adorable. Hope all is well for you.
OH my!!!! you should have came to N.J. Jon has been trying to get a hold of enoch all weekend. HE said he never called or texted him back. Well I am excited for you guys. Let's hope he makes tonz of money so he can say home the rest of the year and help you out hahah.
HE will be good at it. let me know if you need anything. I kinda know things you need and don't need out there. So call me:)I am sad I wont get to see you for a long time:( Lets hope both of our hubby's do really good so then you can affort to come back to our ward LOL.
Im in! Still a Dream! Dont go making a new bestest friend!
GOODBYE MY LOVE!!!!!!!
Ps. OH Call! what?
WHAT THE FREAK!!!!!!!! I was wondering why Enoch left work! I can't it believe you left already. I hope you have a great time in Maryland take lots of pics and post them!!! GOOD LUCK:)
Post a Comment