Today was Sunni's birthday (one of my best friend's daughters) we went swimming at my Sunni's Grandma's pool! It was our first time swimming this year.. Bryton's first time ever. I thought Jett would be wild.. nope... he was SOOO scared! ha ha He warmed up a little toward the end, but Bryton LOVED it! He was just chill..
Jett and "Suh" (that's what he calls her) The birthday girl!! WE LOVE YOU
7 comments:
Oh we have cute Grandbabies!!! This summer is going to be so fun with the boys. Love you guys. Mom
That looks so fun! The boys were so cute in the pool. I can't wait til my kid's grandparents open their pool!
Okay that picture with Jett in his sunglasses is soooooo darling. Good photo! Looks like so much fun in the sun....too bad it's pouring rain today :(
It looks like everyone had so much fun.
I wish i could have come... Oh my gosh, that picture with the sunglasses is so cute. We gotta plan another pool day so we can come:)
The boys are too dang cute! I love the pic. of Jett with his sunglasses.
Your boys are SOOO adorable!!!
Post a Comment