I have a house full of girls and their friends that are right along with you. That is until next Jan when they start advertising for the new season and they show all the nitwits. this too shall pass! love ya
I was very disappointed just because I wanted one of our own to win lol. But David Cook wasn't that bad either. Either way David A. is so going to make a record deal.
I was seriously sooooo shocked. I thought it would for sure be david a. He will still go somewhere though...he is awesome. And please, you guys totally don't have to get us anything for our birthdays. You guys are too nice!!
You are too funny! David Cook bugged me, although I really did like his singing, I was not a big fan of his personality. What do you do? Me? I still will watch reality TV. I always want more!!
15 comments:
I have a house full of girls and their friends that are right along with you. That is until next Jan when they start advertising for the new season and they show all the nitwits. this too shall pass! love ya
I was very disappointed just because I wanted one of our own to win lol. But David Cook wasn't that bad either. Either way David A. is so going to make a record deal.
Jobi that is soooo funny. I am still laughing. I thought for sure David A. was gonna win it.
Your funny, that makes me laugh. I really thought that David A was going to win.. but to be honest I saw this coming.
I said the same thing. I am boycotting idol. I wanted our own Utah boy to win. What the heck is up with that!
I had a feeling this would happen after Simon said David A had it last night! So sad! Im still trying to get over it! :)
cookie boy! baby! u can get my ddps only from sonic! love ya
AMEN!
OH you know you'll be watching next time...I'm with you though!
I am right there with you. Let's boycott David Cook!
oh my gosh... i love david cook!!! i was shocked he won, just a little, but he will be set for life anyways (david a i mean)
I agree!! I was sooo pissed I love David A.
I was seriously sooooo shocked. I thought it would for sure be david a. He will still go somewhere though...he is awesome. And please, you guys totally don't have to get us anything for our birthdays. You guys are too nice!!
I hear ya! But sadly, I know I''ll be back for more next season!
You are too funny! David Cook bugged me, although I really did like his singing, I was not a big fan of his personality. What do you do? Me? I still will watch reality TV. I always want more!!
Post a Comment